Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_The Peshitta Holy Bible_ translated by David Bauscher
When Rev 21:2 was originally written, do you think it had:
"And I John saw"?
"And I saw"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:2
Berean Literal Bible
And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, having been prepared as a bride having been adorned for her husband.
King James Bible
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Literal Standard Version
and I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of Heaven, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband;
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And I saw The Holy City, New Jerusalem, descending from Heaven from beside God, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:2 - I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from heaven from GOD, arrayed as a bride adorned for her husband.
I saw - only the reading of the Greek TR is different, namely: 'I, John, saw ...'

===================================
When Rev 21:3 was originally written, do you think it had:
"voice out of the throne"?
"voice out of heaven"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"God himself will be among them"?
"God himself will be with them, and be their God"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:3
American Standard Version
And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God:
King James Bible
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Literal Standard Version
and I heard a great voice out of Heaven, saying, "Behold, the dwelling place of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they will be His peoples, and God Himself will be with them [as] their God,
NASB 1995
And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,
And I heard a great voice from Heaven that said, "Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with the children of men, and he dwells with them and they shall be his people and the same God is with them and shall be their God.

Revelation 21:3 - And I heard a loud voice from heaven say, “Behold, the Tent of GOD is with men, and He will dwell with them. They will be his people and GOD Himself will be with them, and be their GOD.
from heaven - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek MHT and TR. The reading of the Greek NA28 reads: 'from the throne'.
They will be ... their GOD - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of.... The reading of... reads: "They shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them."

When Rev 21:4 was originally written, do you think it had:
"God will"?
"he will"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"for the former things are passed away"?
"for His sake"/ "through Him"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:4
Berean Literal Bible
And He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more nor mourning nor crying nor pain; they will be no more, because the former things have passed away."
King James Bible
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Literal Standard Version
and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor will there be anymore pain, because the first things passed away."
World English Bible
He will wipe away from them every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; neither will there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more. The first things have passed away."
And he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes, and from now on there shall not be death, neither grieving, nor clamor, neither shall there be disease again, for His sake.

Rev 21:4 (APNT)
And he will wipe all tears from their eyes and there will no longer be death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor will there be any more pain on account of him,"

Rev 21:4 (based on Glaser)
And he will wipe away all/any tears from their eyes, and death/poison/oath not will be thereforward, and not mourning/sorrow and not crying/uproar/clamoring and not pain/suffering/sickness again/return will be upon His/its faces.

Rev 21:4-5 (APNT)
And he will wipe all tears from their eyes and there will no longer be death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor will there be any more pain on account of him," and it went away.
And he who sat on the throne said to me, "Behold, I am making all [things] new."
And he said to me, "Write. These words are faithful and true."

Revelation 21:4 - He will wipe all tears from their eyes, and there will be no more death, and no more sorrow, or lamentation, or sickness, through Him.”
He will ... - this is the reading of the Greek NA28 and TR. Only in the Greek MHT do we find the reading: 'And GOD, ...'.
by Him - this text occurs only in the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: "for the first things have passed away."

When Rev 21:5 was originally written, do you think it had:
"said, ... said, Write"?
"said, ... said to me, Write"?
"said to me, ... said to me, Write"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"Write, for these words of God are"?
"Write: for these words are"?
"Write: 'These words are'"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"true and faithful"?
"faithful and true"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:5
Berean Literal Bible
And the One sitting on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He says, "Write this, because these words are faithful and true."
King James Bible
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Literal Standard Version
And He who is sitting on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new"; and He says to me, "Write, because these words are true and steadfast";
World English Bible
He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." He said, "Write, for these words of God are faithful and true."

Rev 21:4-5 (APNT)
And he will wipe all tears from their eyes and there will no longer be death, neither sorrow, nor crying, nor will there be any more pain on account of him," and it went away.
And he who sat on the throne said to me, "Behold, I am making all [things] new."
And he said to me, "Write. These words are faithful and true."

Rev 21 (based on Glaser)
and I go/went. 21.5 And he sitting upon the throne says to me, "Behold, I work all/any new." And [he] says to me, "Write these words: faithful and truthful having them."

When Rev 21:6 was originally written, do you think it had:
"I am the Alpha and the O[mega]"?
"I am Alap and I am Tau"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"the beginning and the end"?
"the Source/First/First-Fruits/Beginning/Head/Highest-Part and the Completion/Fulfillment/Consummation/Perfection/End/Fullness"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:6
Berean Literal Bible
And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the one thirsting I will give of the spring of the water of life freely.
King James Bible
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Literal Standard Version
and He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsting, I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely.
World English Bible
He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give freely to him who is thirsty from the spring of the water of life.
And he said to me, "They are done. I am Alap and I am Tau, The Source and The Fulfillment. I shall give to the thirsty one from the fountain of the water of life without charge."

Rev 21:6 (APNT)
And he said to me, "I am Aleph and I am Tau, the beginning and the completion. To the thirsty, I will give from the fountain of living water, freely.

Rev 21:6 (based on Glaser)
And says to me, "I being Aleph and I Tav, the First/Beginning and the Completion, to he thirsting I give from the eye/fountain of living water freely.

r-y-sh-y-th-a
http://dukhrana.com/lexicon/word.php?adr...ize=125%25
1 beginning Syr. (a).... from the beginning, at first, originally Syr. Addai.27.17 . WisSol14:6....
2 (often pl.) first-fruits; Heb. תְּרוּמָה‏ JLAtg, Syr. TgO Num18:12.... P Ezra8:25.... P 2Ch31:10.... these first fruits are permitted for you to eat. Heb 7:4....
3 head, top of the head Syr. P Ez1:17.... IshEz 49(8).... by reshita he refers to the human countenance that each of the beasts had.
4 highest part Syr. JSBhom 61:286.... I saw You sitting like a judge on the very top of the highest realms. (a) main part Syr.

sh-u-l-m-a
http://dukhrana.com/lexicon/word.php?adr...ize=125%25
1 perfection Syr. Cyr2 78:31 .
2 end Syr. P StDan(1)9:25.... IPet3:8.... finally. (a) the End time Syr. StatNis.71.11.... We wish that this remembrance of our writings shall be preserved in the community of our school until the End... (b) of a season Syr. Dalyatha 26:2.... the end of winter [=JDalBeulay 134:10].
3 fullness Syr. Gal4:4....

Galatians 4:4
Berean Literal Bible
But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, having been born of a woman, having been born under the Law,
New King James Version
But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,

Revelation 21:6 - He said to me, “It has happened. I am the Alef and the Tav, the Beginning and the Consummation. I will give to the thirsty for nothing (to drink), from the fountain of the Water of Life.
It has happened - literally: 'They are done', according to the reading of the Aramean Peshitta.
the Alef and the Tav - instead of this first and last letter of the Aramaic alphabet which are part of the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta of this verse, we read in the Greek NA28, MHT and TR: 'the Alpha and the Omega' [actually, merely the letter Omega-- not the word], which are the first and last letter of the Greek alphabet.
the Beginning and the Consummation - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: 'the Beginning and the End'.
for nothing - more literally: 'without compensation' (Aramaic), 'as a gift' (Greek).

When Rev 21:7 was originally written, do you think it had:
"all things"?
"these things"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"overcomes, I will give him"?
"overcomes will inherit"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:7
Berean Literal Bible
The one overcoming will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son.
King James Bible
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Literal Standard Version
The [one] who is overcoming will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son.
World English Bible
He who overcomes, I will give him these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son.
"And he who is victorious shall inherit these things, and I shall be his God and he will be my son."

Revelation 21:7 - He who overcomes shall inherit these things. I will be his GOD, and he will be my son.
these things - this is the reading of the Greek NA28 and MHT and of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek TR is "all these things."
will inherit ... - this is the reading of the Greek NA28 and TR and of the Aramean Peshitta. The reading of the Greek MHT reads: "I will give him these things."

When Rev 21:8 was originally written, do you think it had:
"unbelieving and the abominable and murderers"?
"unbelieving and the evil and the defiled and murderers"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:8
Berean Literal Bible
But to the cowardly and unbelieving and having become abominable and murderers and the sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their portion is in the lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
King James Bible
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Literal Standard Version
But to fearful, and unsteadfast, and abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all the liars, their part [is] in the lake that is burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
World English Bible
But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."
"But to the timid, the unbelievers, the evil, the defiled, murderers, sorcerers, fornicators, idol worshipers and all liars: their part is in the burning Lake of Fire and Brimstone, which is the second death."

Rev 21:8 (APNT)
But for the fearful and the unbelieving and the wicked and the defiled and murderers and sorcerers and fornicators and idolaters and all liars, their portion [will be] in the lake burning with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Rev 21:8 (based on Glaser)
But/and to the fearful/secure and not trusting and wicked/lawless and polluters/defiled/corrupted and murderers/killers and sorcerers/enchanters and fornicators/whores and idolatrous workers and all of them liars, their portion in the Lake burning of fire/mirror and sulfur/brimstone that of having it second/dragon
death.

Revelation 21:8 - But the doubters, the disbelievers, the wicked, the unclean, the murderers, the sorcerers, the fornicators, the idolaters, and all the liars, their portion is in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
the unclean ones - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. This text does not appear in the reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR.

When Rev 21:9 was originally written, do you think it had:
"And one of the seven angels came to me... and spoke with me, saying"?
"And one of the seven angels... came and spoke with me, saying"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:9
Berean Literal Bible
And one of the seven angels having the seven bowls being full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."
King James Bible
And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Literal Standard Version
And one of the seven messengers, having the seven bowls that are full of the seven last plagues, came and spoke with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb,"
World English Bible
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls, who were loaded with the seven last plagues came, and he spoke with me, saying, "Come here. I will show you the wife, the Lamb's bride."
And one of the seven Angels who had with them the seven vessels full of the seven last plagues, came and he spoke with me saying, "Come; I shall show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."

Revelation 21:9 - One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the Lamb's wife. ”
came - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek NA28 and MHT. Only the reading of the Greek TR reads: "came to me" or "came to me."

When Rev 21:10 was originally written, do you think it had:
"the great city, the holy Jerusalem"?
"the holy city, Jerusalem"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:10
Berean Literal Bible
And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and he showed me the holy city Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
King James Bible
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Literal Standard Version
and he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God,
World English Bible
He carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,
And he carried me in The Spirit to a great and high mountain and he showed me The Holy City Jerusalem, coming down from Heaven from the presence of God,

Revelation 21:10 - He led me in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down from heaven from GOD,
the holy city, Jerusalem - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek NA28 and MHT. The reading of the Greek TR reads: 'the great city, (the) holy Jerusalem'.

When Rev 21:11 was originally written, do you think it had:
"like jasper, clear as crystal"?
"like jasper, as the appearance of crystal"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:11
Berean Literal Bible
having the glory of God. Its radiance was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone being clear as crystal,
King James Bible
Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Literal Standard Version
having the glory of God, and her light-like a most precious stone, as a jasper stone clear as crystal,
World English Bible
having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, as if it was a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
And it had the glory of God and its light was as the likeness of precious stones, like Jasper red quartz, as the appearance of crystal.

Rev 21:11 (APNT)
And it had the glory of God and its light [was] like a precious stone such as jasper, like crystal.

Rev 21:11 (based on Glaser)
And having to it/her glory of God and its/her light as of form/likeness of precious/valuable stone like its smoothness as likeness/form to crystal.

Revelation 21:11 - with the glory of GOD, and its light (shined) like the most precious gems, like the jasper that looks like crystal.
like the jasper that looks on crystal - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: 'like the crystal clear jasper'.

When Rev 21:12 was originally written, do you think it had:
"which are [those] of the twelve tribes"?
"which are the names of the twelve tribes"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:12
Berean Literal Bible
having a great and high wall, having twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names having been inscribed which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.
King James Bible
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Literal Standard Version
also having a great and high wall, having twelve gates, and at the gates twelve messengers, and names written thereon, which are [those] of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel-
World English Bible
having a great and high wall; having twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel.
And it had a wall, great and high, and it had twelve gates, and at the gates, twelve Angels, and names written which are the names of the twelve tribes of Israel;

Revelation 21:12 - It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates (standing) twelve angels, and the names were written on it, the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel.
the names of the twelve tribes - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of.... Only from... is the reading: 'of the twelve tribes', so without 'the names'.

When Rev 21:14 was originally written, do you think it had:
"twelve... twelve... twelve"?
"twelve... twelve"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"apostles of the Lamb"?
"apostles of the Son"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:14
Berean Literal Bible
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
King James Bible
And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
Literal Standard Version
and the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
World English Bible
The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them twelve names of the twelve Apostles of the Lamb.
And the wall of the city has twelve foundations, and on them, the twelve names of the Apostles of The Son.

Revelation 21:14 - The wall of the city had twelve foundations bearing the twelve names of the apostles of the Son.
...in the reading of... the numeral 'twelve' is missing.
apostles of the Son - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: 'the twelve apostles of the Lamb'. In Aramaic, the spelling of the words 'Lamb' and 'Son' are more similar than the spellings of those words in Greek, especially when the words are rendered in the so-called Dead Sea Scroll (DSS) script. In the latter case, a misreading is a good explanation of the difference between the Aramaic sources and the Greek sources, assuming that the Greek has been translated from Aramaic.

When Rev 21:15 was originally written, do you think it had:
"reed... to measure"?
"measuring reed... to measure"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"to measure the city, its gates, and its walls"?
"to measure the city and its wall"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:15
Berean Literal Bible
And the one speaking with me had a golden measuring reed, so that he could measure the city, and its gates, and its wall.
King James Bible
And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
Literal Standard Version
And he who is speaking with me had a golden reed, that he may measure the city, and its gates, and its wall;
World English Bible
He who spoke with me had for a measure, a golden reed, to measure the city, its gates, and its walls.
And he who spoke with me had with him a measuring reed of gold to measure the city and its wall.

Revelation 21:15 - The one who spoke to me had a golden ruler with which to measure the city and its wall.
ruler - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of....
her wall - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. In the reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR it follows: 'and its gates'.

When Rev 21:16 was originally written, do you think it had:
"twelve thousand twelve stadia"?
"twelve thousand stadia"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:16
Berean Literal Bible
And the city lies foursquare, and its length the same as also the width. And he measured the city with the reed at twelve thousand stadia. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
King James Bible
And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
Literal Standard Version
and the city lies square, and the length of it is as great as the breadth; and he measured the city with the reed-twelve thousand stadia; the length, and the breadth, and the height of it are equal.
World English Bible
The city lies foursquare, and its length is as great as its breadth. He measured the city with the reed, Twelve thousand twelve stadia. Its length, breadth, and height are equal.
And the city was laid out four-sided, and its length like its width. And he measured The City with the reed, with 12,000 stadia its length; its width and its height are equal.

Revelation 21:16 - The city was square. Her length was like her width. He measured the city with the (measuring) bar. Its length was twelve thousand furlongs (about 2200 kilometers). Her width and her height were equal.
twelve thousand furlongs - one stadium ("stadium") was about 187 meters. The text gives the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek NA28, the TR. Only the reading of the Greek MHT reads: "twelve thousand furlongs twelve."

When Rev 21:17 was originally written, do you think it had:
"Its wall is"?
"And he measured its wall"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:17
Berean Literal Bible
And he measured its wall, one hundred forty-four cubits, the measure of man, that is of the angel.
Literal Standard Version
And he measured its wall-one hundred forty-four cubits, the measure of a man, that is, of the messenger;
World English Bible
Its wall is one hundred forty-four cubits, by the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.
And he measured its wall 144 cubits by the measure of a man, that is, of the Angel.

Revelation 21:17 - He measured its wall, one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, which is the angel's.
He measured - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek NA28 and TR. The verb is missing in the reading of the Greek MHT.
one hundred and forty four - 144 cubits is about 70 meters. The number 144 takes us back to Op. 7:14, where there is mention of 144,000 sealed: 12 x 12 x 1000. It seems that this "measure of a man" must form a kind of contrast with "the number of a man" in Rev. 13:17 which is closely associated with the beast.

When Rev 21:19 was originally written, do you think it had:
"with all kinds of precious stones"?
"with precious stones"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"the third, chalcedony"?
"the third, white chalcedony"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:19
Berean Literal Bible
the foundations of the wall of the city having been adorned with every precious stone: the first foundation jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,
King James Bible
And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
Literal Standard Version
And the foundations of the wall of the city have been adorned with every precious stone: the first foundation jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,
World English Bible
The foundations of the city's wall were adorned with all kinds of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald;
And the foundation of the wall of the city is adorned with precious stones; and the first foundation, Jasper red-blue-yellow Quartz, and the second, Sapphire, and the third, white Chalcedony, and the fourth, Emerald,

Rev 21:19 (APNT)
And the foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with precious stones. And the first foundation [was] jasper and the second, sapphire and the third, chalcedony and the fourth, emerald

Rev 21:19 (based on Glaser)
And foundations/bases of wall/fortification of the city adorned in precious/valuable stones
and the first foundation its smoothness and second sapphire and third chalcedony and fourth colored crystal.

Revelation 21:19 - The foundations of the wall of the city were decorated with precious stones. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third white chalcedony, the fourth emerald,
with precious stones - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: 'with all kinds of precious stones'.

Revelation 21:20 - the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh goldstone, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh hyacinth, the twelfth amethyst.
the fifth sardonyx - in the Peshitta we read literally: "the fifth sardius and onyx."
the seventh gold stone - in the Aramaic Peshitta we read literally: 'the seventh a stone of gold'. The word 'chrysolite' we find here in the reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR. The Greek word 'chrusolithos' (Gr. χρυσολιθος) is formed by 'chrusos' (Gr. χρυσος), 'gold', and 'lithos' (Gr. λιθος), 'stone', which together means 'gold stone'. That's right with Aramaic. Synonyms of 'goldstone' are 'olivine' (Eng. olivine) and 'peridot'. Images of the chrysolite show a warm greenish stone.

When Rev 21:21 was originally written, do you think it had:
"And the twelve gates [are] twelve pearls"?
"And twelve gates and twelve pearls"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:21
Berean Literal Bible
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates respectively was of one pearl, and the street of the city pure gold, transparent as glass.
King James Bible
And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Literal Standard Version
And the twelve gates [are] twelve pearls, each one of the gates respectively was of one pearl; and the street of the city [is] pure gold-as transparent glass.
World English Bible
The twelve gates were twelve pearls. Each one of the gates was made of one pearl. The street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.
And 12 gates and 12 pearls, one to each, and everyone of the gates was of one pearl, but the street of the city of pure gold, as if there was glass in it.

Revelation 21:21 - Twelve gates and twelve pearls, one to one. Each (gate) of it was of one pearl.
But the street of the city was of pure gold, (transparent) as glass.
Twelve gates and twelve pearls - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: "The twelve gates were twelve pearls."
[(transparent)] like glass - the Aramaic Peshitta reading literally reads: 'as if there were glass in it'. In the reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR the word 'transparent' (G1307) does occur.

When Rev 21:22 was originally written, do you think it had:
"for the kurios/Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple"?
"for MrYa [Master/Lord YHWH] God Almighty is its temple"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:22
Berean Literal Bible
And I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty is its temple, and the Lamb.
King James Bible
And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
World English Bible
I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God, the Almighty, and the Lamb, are its temple.
And I saw no Temple in it, for THE LORD JEHOVAH God Almighty, he is its Temple.

Revelation 21:22 - I saw no Temple in her, for the LORD GOD Almighty is her Temple.
her Temple - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR. In the reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR it follows: 'and the Lamb'. But in the context of the following verses that addition is less appropriate, for from the context of the various verses we can conclude that the LORD Almighty GOD is the Temple, which is full of his glory, and that the Lamp of that glory is the Lamb....

When Rev 21:23 was originally written, do you think it had:
"And the city has no need of the sun"?
"And the Lamb and the city do not need the sun"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:23
King James Bible
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
Literal Standard Version
And the city has no need of the sun, nor of the moon, that they may shine in it; for the glory of God lightens it, and the lamp of it-the Lamb;
World English Bible
The city has no need for the sun, neither of the moon, to shine, for the very glory of God illuminated it, and its lamp is the Lamb.
And The Lamb and The City do not need the Sun or the Moon to illuminate it, for the glory of God illuminates it, and The Lamb is its lamp.

Revelation 21:23 - For the Lamb and the city need not the sun and the moon to light it up, for the glory of GOD lights it up and the Lamb is its Lamp.
The Lamb and the city have ... - this is the reading of the Aramean Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: "And the city has ..."
notes - began Op. 1 with the Lord Jesus Christ who walked as a lampstand among the seven lampstands, now here at the end of the book of Revelation Jesus Christ, as the Lamb of GOD, appears again as the Lamp or the Candlestick, although that is in Greek and also in Aramaic are two different words.

When Rev 21:24 was originally written, do you think it had:
"And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in"?
"And the nations walk in"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"walk in its light"?
"walk in His light"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"bring the glory and honor of the nations into it"?
"bring their glory and honor into it"?
"bring their glory into it"?
"bring Him glory/praise"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:24
Berean Literal Bible
And the nations will walk by its light,
and the kings of the earth bring their glory into it.
King James Bible
And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it:
and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Literal Standard Version
and the nations will walk by its light,
and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it,
World English Bible
The nations will walk in its light.
The kings of the earth bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.

Rev 21:24 (APNT)
And the nations were walking in his light
and the kings of the earth were bringing him praise.

Rev 21:24 (based on Glaser)
And peoples/nations were walking in His light,
and the kings of earth produce/bring/bear to Him praise/glory.

Revelation 21:24 - The nations will walk in her light,
and the kings of the earth will bring glory to her.
The nations - only from the Greek TR the reading is: "the nations of those who are saved."
will bring glory to her - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek MHT reads: 'bring into her the glory and honor of the nations'. The reading of the Greek NA28 reads: 'bring their glory into her'. The Greek TR reading reads: 'bring their glory and honor into her'.

When Rev 21:26 was originally written, do you think it had "so that they may enter"? (the Crawford mss. lacks such)

Revelation 21:26
Berean Literal Bible
And they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.
King James Bible
And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
Literal Standard Version
and they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it;
World English Bible
and they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it so that they may enter.
And they shall bring to it the glory and honor of the nations.

Rev 21:26 (APNT)
And they will bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.

Rev 21:26 (based on Glaser)
And-will-be (plural) to Him glory/praise and honor/increase of peoples/nations.

Revelation 21:26 - They will bring the glory and honor of the nations.
.... The Greek MHT adds in its next lecture: "so that they may enter."

When Rev 21:27 was originally written, do you think it had:
"written in the Lamb's book of life"?
"written in the book of the Lamb"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 21:27
Berean Literal Bible
And anything defiling, and those practicing abomination and a lie, never shall enter into it; only those having been written in the Lamb's book of life.
King James Bible
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Literal Standard Version
and there may never enter into it anything defiling and doing abomination, and a lie, if not those written in the Lamb's Scroll of Life.
World English Bible
There will in no way enter into it anything profane, or one who causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life.
There shall not be anything defiled there, or one who makes defilement or lies, but only those who are written in The Book of the Lamb.

Revelation 21:27 - There shall be nothing unclean in her, no one who commits abominations or acts falsely, but only those who are written in the Book of the Lamb.
Book of the Lamb - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: 'the Book of the Life of the Lamb'.

When Rev 22:1 was originally written, do you think it had:
"water of life, clear as crystal"?
"water of life, pure and clear as crystal"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:1
Berean Literal Bible
And he showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, flowing out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
King James Bible
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Literal Standard Version
And he showed me [the] river of [the] water of life, radiant as crystal, going forth out of the throne of God and of the Lamb
World English Bible
He showed me a river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb,
And he showed me a river of the water of life, pure and clear as crystal, and it went out from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:1 - And he showed me a river of Living Water, pure and clear as crystal, which proceeded from the throne of GOD and of the Lamb.
pure and clear - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR is: 'clear'.

When Rev 22:2 was originally written, do you think it had:
"yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations"?
"every month it gives its fruits and its leaves for the healing of the nations"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:2
Berean Literal Bible
In the middle of its street and of the river, on this side and on that side, was a tree of life, producing twelve fruits, yielding its fruit according to each month; and the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
King James Bible
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Literal Standard Version
in the midst of its street, and of the river on this side and on that-[the] Tree of Life, producing twelve fruits, yielding its fruit according to each month, and the leaves of the tree [are] for the healing of the nations;
World English Bible
in the middle of its street. On this side of the river and on that was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruits, yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
And in the center of the street on this side and on that, upon the river, The Tree of Life which produces 12 fruits, and every month it gives its fruits and its leaves for the healing of the peoples.

Rev 22:2 (APNT)
And in the middle of its broad streets, on this side and on that side by the river, was the tree of life that produced twelve fruits and in every month gave its fruits. And its leaves [were] for the healing of the nations.

Rev 22:2 (based on Glaser)
And midst/middle/presence its streets/marketplaces here/time/place and here/time/place upon river tree/wood/cross of life that works twelve fruit, and in every month gives its fruit and its leaves to heal of peoples/nations.

Revelation 22:2 - In the middle of the square, on both sides of the river, stood the Tree of Life, which bears fruit twelve (times). Every month he gave its fruits and its leaves for the healing of the nations.
Every month ... of the nations - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: "Every month it gives its fruit, and the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations."

When Rev 22:5 was originally written, do you think it had:
"no night and"?
"no night there and"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"light of a lamp"?
"lamp or light of the sun"?
"light of a lamp... light of the sun"?
"light or lamp or light of the sun"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"Kurios/Lord God gives them light: and they shall reign to the ages of the ages"?
"MrYa [i.e. Master YHWH] gives them light and he is their king to the ages of the ages"?

Revelation 22:5
Berean Literal Bible
And there will be no night there, and they have no need of the light of a lamp and of the light of the sun, because the Lord God will enlighten upon them, and they will reign to the ages of the ages.
King James Bible
And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
World English Bible
There will be no night, and they need no lamp light; for the Lord God will illuminate them. They will reign forever and ever.
And there shall be no night there and neither will they need lights, lamps, or the light of the Sun, because THE LORD JEHOVAH God gives them light, and he is their King for the eternity of eternities.

Revelation 22:5 - There will be no night there (anymore) and they will need no light or lamp or light from the sun, for the LORD GOD enlightens them and He is their King for ever and ever.
there - this word is part of the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek TR, but it is missing in the reading of the Greek NA28 and MHT.
no light or lamp - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28 is: 'no light from a lamp', while the reading of the Greek MHT and TR is: 'no lamp'.
and He is their King for all eternity - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: "and they shall reign as kings for ever and ever."

When Rev 22:6 was originally written, do you think it had:
"God of the spirits of the prophets"?
"God of the holy prophets"?
"God of the Spirit of the holy prophets"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:6
Berean Literal Bible
And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show His servants the things that must come to pass in quickness."
King James Bible
And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
World English Bible
He said to me, "These words are faithful and true. The Lord God of the spirits of the prophets sent his angel to show to his bondservants the things which must happen soon."
And he said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true, and THE LORD JEHOVAH, God of The Spirit of The Holy Prophets, has sent his Angel to show his Servants what is granted to happen soon."

Revelation 22:6 - (Then) he said to me: “These words are trustworthy and true, and the LORD GOD of the Spirit of the holy prophets has sent his angel to shew his servants what must soon be done.”
the Spirit of the Holy Prophets - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28 and MHT is "the spirits of the prophets," and the reading of the Greek TR is "the holy prophets."

When Rev 22:13 was originally written, do you think it had:
"the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End"?
"the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last"?
"the First and the Last, the Beginning and the Consummation"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:13
Berean Literal Bible
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End."
King James Bible
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Literal Standard Version
I am the Alpha and the Omega-the Beginning and End-the First and the Last.
World English Bible
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
"I am Alap and I am Tau, The First and The Last, The Origin and The Fulfillment."

Revelation 22:13 (based on Glaser)
I A-l-p and I T-u, First and Last and Beginning/Origin and Completion/Deliverance.

Revelation 22:13 - I am the Alef and the Tav, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the Consummation.”
the Alef and the Tav - the first and last letter of the Aramaic alphabet. This is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR is: 'the Alpha and the Omega', the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet.
the First and the Last, the Beginning and the Consummation - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28 and MHT reads: 'the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End'. Only in the reading of the TR is the order reversed: "the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

When Rev 22:14 was originally written, do you think it had:
"Blessed are they that wash their robes"?
"Blessed are those who do his commandments"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:14
Berean Literal Bible
Blessed are those washing their robes, that their right will be to the tree of life, and they shall enter into the city by the gates.
King James Bible
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Literal Standard Version
Blessed are those doing His commands that the authority will be theirs to the Tree of Life, and they may enter into the city by the gates;
World English Bible
Blessed are those who do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city.
"Blessings to those who are doing his Commandments; their authority shall be over The Tree of Life, and they shall enter The City by the gates."

Revelation 22:14 - “Blessed are they that keep his commandments. They will exercise authority over the Tree of Life and enter the city through the gates.
Blessed are those who do his commandments - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek MHT and TR. Only from the Greek NA28 reads: "Blessed are they that wash their robes."

When Rev 22:15 was originally written, do you think it concluded with:
"and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."?
"and all seers and workers of lies."? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:15
Berean Literal Bible
Outside are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the sexually immoral, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone loving and practicing falsehood.
King James Bible
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Literal Standard Version
and outside [are] the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the whoremongers, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone cherishing and doing falsehood.
World English Bible
Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
"And outside are fornicators, murderers, idol worshipers, the defiled, sorcerers and all seers and workers of lies."

Revelation 22:15 - Outside are the fornicators, the murderers, the idolaters, the unclean, the sorcerers, and all seers and liars.”
explanation - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: 'Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the fornicators, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices a lie.' The 'unclean' in the Aramaic text are probably 'the dogs' in the Greek text, while the Aramaic word for 'seers' is very similar to the Aramaic word for 'friends', possibly explaining why the reading from Greek (in case it was a translation from Aramaic), reads: 'who loves and does the lie', while Aramaic only reads 'workers of lies', ie 'liars'.

When Rev 22:16 was originally written, do you think it had:
"offspring of David, and the bright"?
"offspring of David, and his companion, and the bright"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:16
Berean Literal Bible
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to all of you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright morning star."
King James Bible
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Literal Standard Version
I, Jesus, sent My messenger to testify to you these things concerning the assemblies; I am the root and the offspring of David, the radiant morning star!
World English Bible
I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David; the Bright and Morning Star."
I, Yeshua, have sent my Angel to testify these things among you before the assemblies. I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Root and The Offspring of David, and his Companion, and The Bright Morning Star."

Revelation 22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things to you before the churches. I AM the Root and the Descendant of David, and his Companion, the bright Morning Star.”
from David - only the Aramaic Peshitta adds hereinafter: 'and his Companion' or: 'and his Partner'.

When Rev 22:17 was originally written, do you think it had:
"Come. And let him who thirsts come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely"?
"Come. And let him who thirsts come and take the water of life freely"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:17
Berean Literal Bible
And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And the one hearing, let him say, "Come!" And the one thirsting let him come; the one desiring, let him take freely the water of life.
King James Bible
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Literal Standard Version
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come! And he who is hearing-- let him say, Come! And he who is thirsting-- let him come; and he who is willing-- let him take the water of life freely.
World English Bible
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" He who hears, let him say, "Come!" He who is thirsty, let him come. He who desires, let him take the water of life freely.
"And The Spirit and The Bride are saying, 'Come', and let him who hears, say, "Come", and let him who thirsts come and take the water of life without charge."

Revelation 22:17 - The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come!" And let whoever hears it say, “Come!” “Let him who is thirsty come and drink of the living water freely.”
free - i.e. without consideration, without works or remuneration.
free to drink - literally: 'take without compensation'. In the reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR we read before this: 'and let him who will, let him ...'

When Rev 22:19 was originally written, do you think it had:
"the book of life"?
"the tree of life"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:19
Berean Literal Bible
And if anyone should take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life, and out of the holy city, of those having been written in this book.
King James Bible
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Literal Standard Version
and if anyone may take away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the Scroll of Life, and out of the holy city, and the things that have been written in this scroll."
World English Bible
If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, may God take away his part from the tree of life, and out of the holy city, which are written in this book.
"And whoever subtracts from the words of the Scripture of this prophecy, God shall subtract his part from The Tree of Life and from The Holy City, those things which are written in this book."

Revelation 22:19 - If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, GOD will take away his portion from the Tree of Life and from the holy City, which are described in this book.”
the Tree of Life - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek NA28 and MHT. Only from the Greek TR is the reading: 'the Book of Life'.

When Rev 22:20 was originally written, do you think it had:
"he who testifies these things says, Yes"?
"when he testified these things, he said, Yes"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"says, 'Yes, I come quickly.' Amen. Yes, come"?
"says, 'Yes, I am coming quickly.' Amen. Come"?
"says, 'Yes, I am coming soon.' Come"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:20
Berean Literal Bible
The One testifying these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
King James Bible
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Literal Standard Version
The [One] testifying [to] these things says, "Yes, I come quickly!" Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
World English Bible
He who testifies these things says, "Yes, I come quickly." Amen! Yes, come, Lord Jesus.
And when he testified these things, he said, "Yes, I am coming soon." "Come, LORD JEHOVAH Yeshua."

Rev 22:20 (based on Glaser)
[He] says while/when testifying these [things], "A-y-n [yes], a-th-a [come/sign] I quickly/soon." Th-a [Come/sign] MrYa Yeshua.
[MrYa = Master YHWH: 'Mr' is short for 'Maran' which means 'Master/Lord'; 'Ya' is short for Yah as in YHWH]

Revelation 22:20 - When He testified of these things, He said, "Yes, I am coming soon!" “Come, Lord Jesus!”
When He ... testified, He said - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek NA28, MHT and TR reads: "He that testifies these things saith..."
Come - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta and of the Greek NA28. In the reading of the Greek MHT and TR it also says: 'Yes, come ....!'

When Rev 22:21 was originally written, do you think it had:
"the Lord Jesus"?
"the Lord Jesus Christ"?
"our Lord Jesus Christ"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

"Christ [is] with all"?
"Christ be with you all. Amen"?
"Christ be with all the saints. Amen"?
"Messiah be with all of his saints. Amen"? (the Crawford ms. contains that)

Revelation 22:21
Berean Literal Bible
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all the saints. Amen.
King James Bible
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Literal Standard Version
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [is] with all [[the holy ones. Amen.]]
World English Bible
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with all the saints. Amen.
The grace of our Lord Yeshua The Messiah be with all of his Holy Ones. Amen.

Rev 22:21 (based on Glaser)
His-- d'M-r-n [of our Lord/Master] Yeshua Messiah-- grace/gifts/blessing, [be] with all of them-- his holy ones, amen/truly.

Revelation 22:21 - The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with all his saints. Amen! The End of the New Testament. Glory to the Name of GOD our Father, our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost.
Amen - we find this ending in the reading of the Greek MHT and TR and of the Aramaic Peshitta, but it is missing in the reading of the Greek NA28.
our Lord Jesus Christ - this is the reading of the Greek TR and of the Aramaic Peshitta. The reading of the Greek MHT is: 'the Lord Jesus Christ' and the reading of the Greek NA28 is: 'the Lord Jesus'.
with all its saints - this is the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta (literally: 'with all of them, his saints'). The reading of the Greek MHT is: 'with all the saints', the reading of the Greek TR is: 'with all of you' and the reading of the Greek NA28 is: 'with all'.
explanation - only in the reading of the Aramaic Peshitta do we read the following 2 text lines after this verse: (1) “The end of the New Testament” and (2) “Glory to the Name of God our Father, our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: _The Peshitta Holy Bible_ translated by David Bauscher - by DavidFord - 07-17-2021, 12:32 PM