Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bart Ehrman vs Mike Licona Debate (2018-02-21)
Quote:I wanted to highlight one of the glaring flaws in Ehrman's argument which Licona didn't really address which I thought was most important and I posted about on Licona's channel. I later made a 3.5 min video showing how youtube (Google) is running algorithms (and likely machine learning/AI) in favor of Bart Ehrman on Licona's channel rigging the comments section (I've even had my own post disappear from one of my own videos before among other things so this is no surprise to me.)

Schoolars/academics do not have complete freedom of speech themselves. They are allowed to say a good lot of good stuff if they support the establishments on the most highly prioritized questions. So they do, and when they lie, they try their best to pass along one or more clues to other people with knowledge in the field or who are acquainted with scientific method. For example, they might apply a glaring error with regard to scientific method in their argument before looking right into the camera and stating the false thesis with full confidence.

This only works so long as nobody begins to ask troublesome questions, such as pointing out the glaring mistake. It is supposed to remain a pre-shared secret within the scientific community.

Though Google clearly do need competitors I have to say their commitment to freedom of speech has exceeded my expectations so far. Very well done!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bart Ehrman vs Mike Licona Debate (2018-02-21) - by sestir - 03-17-2018, 05:59 AM