Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Revelation of 666 from Moses and Ezra
Quote:A tax could very well take part in the service of the temple of the antichrist since in Exodus 30.12-6 Moses was instructed to redeem the numbered with a temple tax, half shekel, for their souls, to stay the plague from the numbering and make atonement. John’s language of the antichrist’s policy of equality under the covenant echoes the language of equality of the Sinai covenant:

“The rich shall not pay more and the poor shall not pay less than the half shekel” (Exo 30.15 NAU)

“and to cause all, small and great, rich and poor, lords and servants, to be given a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads” (Rev 13.16 MGI)

Moses was speaking of a temple tax to atone for the numbering, not for buying or selling. However, there was buying and selling associated with the temple as I’ve pointed out in the first post, it was for the temple offerings and sacrifices as shown in the Gospels. John’s language ties in this element too: /SNIP

Just wanted to highlight this in light of the story I posted in a new thread on the forum, New Half-Shekel Minted with Trump's Image. It's not an official half-shekel of course but sends a strong message in response to a big step, so however one looks at this it's putting ideas in peoples' heads training them to get used to it, maybe even to expect the real thing one day.
"All that openeth the matrix is mine" -Exodus 34.19a

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Revelation of 666 from Moses and Ezra - by aux - 03-02-2018, 03:28 AM