Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mystery Revealed: Gospel of Mark tracks the 7 Churches in the Book of Revelation
I also wanted to add that I think we are living in an extraordinary time, and that countless Christians today are revealing amazing mysteries that were previously hidden through the ages in the plain text of the bible, such as this interpretation by Tony Badillo regarding the first temple: http://www.templesecrets.info/

Is this man correct on some level? I think so! Is he correct in everything he writes? Probably not. I feel the same about myself. And I think that's okay to be flawed in writing study insights.

I also realize that bible mysteries are not for everyone's taste; nor are they necessary to salvation. But as I highlighted in my original post: "Many Christians have come to know the Father in this way -- through subtle & personal synchronicities -- so this is a way to build on that fun experience with these two books. Indeed, wordplays are letter conjunctions, and they are meant to be fun! -- conjunctions are insightful about the playful character of the Father..."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-17-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-18-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: A Mystery Revealed: Gospel of Mark tracks the 7 Churches in the Book of Revelation - by gregglaser - 04-22-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-22-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-23-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-25-2016, 03:41 PM