Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Me find OT/NT to read
Hey everyone!!
I have been reading Roths 5th edition and also the Hebraic Roots Bible (the last 6 months or so). My old bible was the KJV but there was so many questions I started to look around. BTW, I am 50 yrs old and once a catholic, now I consider myself to be .....???? actually I don't even give myself a title. I just love our Creator and Y'shua. I know about there are 2 Peshitto(a) and read about the Khborxxx (spelling)....sorry took me like 30 minutes to get registered.....my goal now is to read some bibles of the new and old covenant. These 2 I just prayed and asked God to lead me...so I bought them and have read them...there are some differences (Matt 5:32 is one) so I am asking if someone can help lead me to a few others that I can purchase and read and a very quick explanation why. I have seen there are authors/translators like: Etheridge, Murdock, Lamsa, Roth, Bauscher.

So any links would be good and appreciated. I have found the GREEK versions are now GREEK to me (hey - that's a good one, no?). And I love the new Aramaic/Heb writings. Thanks in advance to all and I have read some of your posts and thanks for sharing. BTW, is there a Red Letter Aramaic out (do love that)??!!

Messages In This Thread
Please Help Me find OT/NT to read - by JJJ - 05-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Re: Please Help Me find OT/NT to read - by JJJ - 05-28-2014, 01:15 AM
Re: Please Help Me find OT/NT to read - by JJJ - 06-02-2014, 01:07 AM
Re: Please Help Me find OT/NT to read - by JJJ - 06-03-2014, 12:09 AM