Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebyathar was kohen hagadol Mark 2 :26
The Halleluyah Scriptures is a restored name bible so Acts 9:17 Hananyah is the believer who lays his hands on Shaul saying "Brother Sha'ul the Adon Yahushua, who appeared to you on the way as you came, has sent me, so that you might see again and be filled with the Ruach ha'Qodesh." We have "Some days later" verse 19, then verse 20 - And immediately he proclaimed ha'Mashiah in the congregations that he is the Ben of Yahwah. (I note In this verse the HS uses "congregtions" instead of Synagogues, but is this quoting the Aramaic?) My point was that I am happy with the expression the "Ben of Yahwah" but this would not be supported by the Greek which looks something like "o uios tou theou" which is as I have always learned the truth, that Jesus is the Son of God. I can see that the expression "The Son of Yawah" follows on from the OT. I still await my AENT bible to make these ccomparisons. see Invoice Number 1399061276-225.
Aldred

Messages In This Thread
Re: Ebyathar was kohen hagadol Mark 2 :26 - by Aldred Emmans - 05-18-2014, 09:34 AM