Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refutation to Aramaic primacists
Brother's, as you read this person's statement below, if he actually means it, know and understand that he is desperately delusional and spiritually sick. I knew he had big problems, but, after just reading what he says here, I know now that he is truly very ill. I hope he is kidding, but, it sure don't seem so to me. And I think that if I continue to engage him, it will do more harm than good for him, as he tries to puff himself up even bigger to try to stay on what he believes to be the top.

He stated:

Quote:I guarantee you God will approve my version. Obviously He approved the KJV during 400 years, so now the time is for the baton to be passed on to my version. God ordained me to do my version, to fix this mess, and to bring His perfect Greek text into English to usurp the mediocre modern versions and also to take-over from the legacy of the King James version, and also to bring the proper and mathematically verified text to the English people. Who are you to speak against God???????

If this is a true belief of his, he believes that God has appointed him to translate a "perfect" English New Testament from Panin's "perfect" Greek text, and that if you speak against it or question it, and maybe even him too, in whatever he might believe, you speak against God Himself.

We have seen the fruit he walks in here, so we know who is really driving his car.

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: Refutation to Aramaic primacists - by enarxe - 03-19-2014, 11:27 PM
Re: Refutation to Aramaic primacists - by enarxe - 03-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Re: Refutation to Aramaic primacists - by Aramaic - 03-21-2014, 03:29 AM
Re: Refutation to Aramaic primacists - by Thirdwoe - 03-28-2014, 03:47 AM
Re: Refutation to Aramaic primacists - by sestir - 04-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Re: Refutation to Aramaic primacists - by Matthew - 04-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Re: Refutation to Aramaic primacists - by Aramaic - 04-22-2014, 04:01 AM