Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question regarding Qnume and Kyana.
Shlama Akhim,

From my reading on Qnume and Kyana in both this forum and in "The Pearl" I have come to understand that Kyana means "nature" or "the substance that makes something what it is" and a Qnuma is an individualized occurrence of a kyana. In the literature it says that there is only one divine kyana just like there is only one human kyana. The question then I have is in respect to the realm of Qnume. In the literature it compares the 3 Qnume of the one Divine Kyana with the multiple(roughly 6 billion today) Qnume of the human Kyana. So my question is this. How does the Assyrian church disquish itself from either Modalism (the belief in one God who is one person but with multiple manifestation (3 in particular, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit0? And how would you separate yourselves from polytheism. I ask this is because 6 billian Qnume of the one human kyana translates into 6 billion humans, then why wouldn't we say the same about the divine, where 3 Qnume translates into 3 gods. ? Thanks in advance for helping making any corrections to things I may got wrong and for clarrifications of terms, and the answers.

+Matthew

Messages In This Thread
Question regarding Qnume and Kyana. - by Matthew - 12-09-2013, 12:32 AM