Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Christians" in Peshitta
Thirdwoe Wrote:he was installed Bishop of Antioch by The Apostles, whom he knew, who were indeed alive in the late 60s of the 1st century, when he was appointed by them to be the 3rd Bishop of The Assembly in Antioch.
My BAD, I got the years confused for a second, but Shaul was dead at that point - hence his prophecy fulfilled.

Thirdwoe Wrote:And I'm not talking about salvational issues, but correcting some false teachings.
Thirdwoe Wrote:They didn't keep "the whole Torah", and neither do you, Will. If one were to keep "the whole Torah", they would be an offense to The Cross and an enemy of The Messiah...And if you don't keep every bit of it...you are breaking all of it! But, you/we are saved and sanctified by no one and nothing but The Messiah and what He did for us, not the least bit of anything you/we might try to do for ourselves.

Are your pants on firer yet?

Thirdwoe Wrote:Do not confuse true ... Nazarenes, with that sect who brought another gospel (false), which The Apostle Paul warned us all about in his letters.

{Acts 24:14}
But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the Eloah of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Torah and in the Prophets:
{2 Peter 3:15-18}
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Adon is salvation; even as our beloved brother Powlos also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Adon and Savior Yehoshua The Anointed One. To him be glory both now and for ever. Awmayn.
{Romans 2:12-13}
12 For as many as have sinned without Torah shall also perish without Torah: and as many as have sinned in the Torah shall be judged by the Torah;
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before Eloah, but the doers of the Torah shall be justified.

ThirdWoe you can trash the Torah if you like but keep in mind what Yehoshua said -
{Matthew 5:17}
Think not that I am come to destroy the Torah, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
{YoKhawnawn[John] 10:10}
The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
{Proverbs 6:23-24}
23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the Torah is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
24 To keep thee from the evil ... ... ...
{Romans 8:1-2}
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in The Anointed One Yehoshua, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the Torah of the Spirit of life in The Anointed One Yehoshua hath made me free from the Torah of sin and death.

I call you to Repent and stop slandering what Eloah has established for His glory, His Assembly, and cease from dissing Eloah's People, and subverting Eloah's Truth. Ignorance is no excuse...you will be held accountable.

Thirdwoe Wrote:The Apostle Peter said "But if he suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify Alaha in that very name."

Glorify Alaha in that very name --->Christian. Do you suffer in that very name, Will? Do you glorify Alaha in that very name, Will? Or do you despise it instead?
Personally, I have not been accused of being one yet, so I have no need to glory in it. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. But as for now I glory in you calling me a heretic, and give praise to Eloah, awmayn.

Messages In This Thread
"Christians" in Peshitta - by bknight - 03-12-2013, 08:26 AM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by bknight - 03-12-2013, 08:27 AM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by distazo - 03-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by Paul Younan - 03-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by The Texas RAT - 03-15-2013, 05:02 AM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by Thirdwoe - 03-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by The Texas RAT - 03-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by Thirdwoe - 03-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by The Texas RAT - 03-16-2013, 04:32 AM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by Thirdwoe - 03-16-2013, 05:58 AM
Re: "Christians" in Peshitta - by The Texas RAT - 03-16-2013, 10:10 PM