Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transliteration Help
ScorpioSniper2 Wrote:I see your profile picture, Brother.
I still see no pic(?). I could not see BurningOne's either until I mentioned it to him and he did something and now his is working.

ScorpioSniper2 Wrote:Texas, ... ... ... The Peshitta, which I'm sure you believe to have been written under divine inspiration, attests more to the Yeshua/Yeshu` pronunciation (Yod-Sheen-Waw-Ayin), instead of Yehoshua (Yod-Heh-Sheen-Waw-Ayin).
The Eastern PeshittA copies we have today are not the original autographs that were Divinely Inspired, they are just copies of copies of the original Divinely Inspired ReNewed Covenant. I see that they are better cpies than any Greek, Latin, or English translations but no I do not see them as the FLAWLESS. Of course I can not pinpoint much wrong with The Eastern PeshittA at the moment like I can the Greek , Latin, or KJV and or any other English translations, but then again we do not have the original Divine Autographs of the ReNewed Covenant to check them against. But I do not believe that they got the Anointed One's Name right, being I believe that YHWH Named His Son in the Book of ZecharYahu (6:9-13). But yes I do believe that the easstern PeshittA is the OLDEST and BEST version/ and possibly even perhaps originally a translation of Hebrew Autographs.

As for Yehoshua or YHWH answering us when we call upon them by anything other than their real Names, I will agree that they certainly answer us when we are ignorant of such, but I would not think that they would be so fond of being called something other when we individually know better. To me it is not very respectful, if at all, to call some one by any variation of their name (unless we have a speech impediment), far much less should we be so disrespectful to our parents. My dads name id Mike but I dare not tell people that his name is Micky or even Michael. YHWH forbid we be disrespectful of Him as to think we can call Him whatever we want and He will be fine with such if we know that that is not what His real Name is. And on that note I will say again what I believe it is today may change by tomorrow but I will call upon Him to what I think I know and nothing more or less. Personally I gave up trying to share what I have learned of The Divine Name unless some one asks, being I have come to know that we really do not know and those that think they do in my opinion have more studying to do. That is why I just write it as YHWH without the vowel now a days. When I actually say the Divine Name I add the vowels that I think are correct. As for The Anointed One I think that no one disagrees that the Name was originally Yehoshua or perhaps better yet Y'hoshua. And yes I have been called all sorts of things by people that though they are being cute, or just did not care enough to show enough respect as to pronounce my name rightly. Personally I find it hard to even want to be around such people, as who wants to be disrespected. And the ones whom thinks it is either cool or funny to do such or that it does not really matter then what ever I say is not going to make much if any difference, and I basically shared this in case some one out there does care and wants to call upon The Anointed Ones Name to the best of what one can know to this day. Anywho, by all means I believe I was saved years ago when I called out "Jesus [JEE-zuhs] I need your help, please come unto me this day that I may receive you", but I can no longer call upon The Anointed One by that misnomer anymore, nor unto YHWH as Jehovah. So yes They know who we are talking to, yet They also know the level of respect we show Them. Again I am not trying to by any means say that people that have no clue that Jehovah and Jesus are misnomers, I speak of the educated that think that YHWH does not hold us accountable to what they know. Last but not least -no matter what - one wrong done a infinite amount of times by billions of different people over thousands of years until it is thought to be the norm can never make it right, just can not happen that way much less any other. Wrong is wrong no matter who says it ain't.

Messages In This Thread
Transliteration Help - by ScorpioSniper2 - 02-18-2013, 04:27 AM
Re: Transliteration Help - by Thirdwoe - 02-18-2013, 06:27 AM
Re: Transliteration Help - by Thirdwoe - 02-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Re: Transliteration Help - by ScorpioSniper2 - 02-18-2013, 06:43 AM
Re: Transliteration Help - by Thirdwoe - 02-18-2013, 07:07 AM
Re: Transliteration Help - by Thirdwoe - 02-18-2013, 08:27 AM
Re: Transliteration Help - by ScorpioSniper2 - 02-18-2013, 08:30 PM
Re: Transliteration Help - by Thirdwoe - 02-18-2013, 09:00 PM
Re: Transliteration Help - by The Texas RAT - 02-19-2013, 12:22 AM
Re: Transliteration Help - by The Texas RAT - 02-19-2013, 12:29 AM
Re: Transliteration Help - by ScorpioSniper2 - 02-19-2013, 03:57 AM