Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remarks in the Khabouris manuscript margin
Hi Steve, I've looked over your whole site, and I have seen nothing of The Aramaic New Testament text there.

I see the WEB English translation of a particular Greek version of the NT, I see your interpolations of its text translated from it, or perhaps translated from the western version of The Peshitta text, not sure which yet, as it's not clear from your website...so, unless you specify which text you are translating from there, your website does not have the answer, I'm asking you. You only refereed me to the about page one time, not a dozen times...so that wasn't true at all. And the only reason I am asking you again, is because you keep not answering. It is easy to stop me from asking, just answer the question. Simple.

So, if you could tell me, here, where is "The Aramaic New Testament" to be found on your website which has the title "The Aramaic New Testament."

No need to make this so hard, Steve, I have asked you on Facebook many weeks ago now, then you said to privet message you there about it...which I did... but you never responded back, so now, I ask you again here, and you still don't give an answer.

Please give an answer, Steve.

Thanks,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: Remarks in the Khabouris manuscript margin - by Thirdwoe - 09-30-2014, 10:36 PM