Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sinning in the womb
:

Seeker,

Quote:If a Muslim tells me lying is wrong, is what he says incorrect because he's not a Christian?

No, because it is true. What you are talking about isn't.

Quote:Plus, it's the bible that gave me these ideas and Christian Saints confirmed my thoughts. Like I mentioned earlier, this was accepted by the early church for 300 years.

Not at all true? The Bible does not teach re-incarnation, as is taught in false religions, nor have any Christian Saints confirmed it to be true, nor did the early Church ever teach such things, during any period. You did not get your ideas from any of these sources.

Quote:The appearance of His face can change regardless of what structure the flesh had, because He's God. I'm not sure how His face changing would automatically lead you to conclude that He was in the same body once resurrected. Can you please make sense of that for me?

He was in the same body that He was born and died in on the Cross, and is still in right now in Heaven, though in a glorified state, and not bound by the natural laws that He created to govern the material realm. The Son of God does not need to get another body; He resurrected the same one He died in...and He will also Resurrect the same bodies that all His Holy Ones have and will die in, when He returns to restore all things. All souls are in Paradise now...awaiting this event, they are not sent repeatedly into new bodies to live out new adventures on Earth. What would be the point? They have already passed the test, and have been given Eternal Life. They don't need to get it right; they have it all right already, in Christ.

Quote:I know. As I mentioned above, it's not something that is openly talked about or taught, but many things seem to lead to just that.

What "seems" to be, is often misleading. This is one of them. It won't hold water, no matter how much duct tape you use.

Quote:Do you know if the meaning of "glorified" is explained in detail anywhere?

Perfected...incorruptible, being freed from the curse of sin and death and no longer subject to it...being eternal and no need for another body to live in.

Quote:So you're saying there is something scriptural that speaks of us having "multiple lives on earth" due to "good karma?" Can you please provide scripture to back that up?

No, because that is not what it teaches and is not what I believe or teach. On this particular Earth that we were once born in, we live One Life, after our bodies die and when Christ Returns, we will be "glorified" in this physical body and those who are still living at that time, will be instantly glorified as well. And then we will all dwell in a New Heaven and New Earth, where there is no more death...and thus no need to keep coming back after you keep on dying over and over again.

Quote:Does He, though?

Yes...Truly.

Quote:You die one time, yes, and then judgment, sure, then what? What happens after judgment?

After Judgment, comes the Reward...

Quote:No one's denied this. Again, that is the judgement part. What happens after judgment, though? You either move on to Life, and ascend to the Father in heaven as Jesus did, or what? Could "hell" possibly be returning back within this body?

After Judgement, comes the Reward. Those who are Born of Water and The Spirit, upon their physical death, go, in their Soul/Spirit to Paradise, to await the final judgment when Christ Returns to judge the living and the dead. The redeemed among Men, have Eternal Life already, but their bodies await the time of the Resurrection, which takes place on the Last Day, when Christ Returns to restore ALL things.

Seeker, read what Jesus had to say about the rich Man and Lazarus, and tell me if that sounds like living another life on Earth, is that what it says the rich man who died is experiencing?

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Sinning in the womb - by Seeker - 09-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Re: Sinning in the womb - by Thirdwoe - 09-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Re: Sinning in the womb - by Seeker - 09-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Re: Sinning in the womb - by Paul Younan - 09-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Re: Sinning in the womb - by Seeker - 09-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Re: Sinning in the womb - by Paul Younan - 09-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Re: Sinning in the womb - by Seeker - 09-05-2012, 05:51 AM
Re: Sinning in the womb - by Thirdwoe - 09-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Re: Sinning in the womb - by Seeker - 09-05-2012, 02:53 PM