Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aramaic Bible Translations
Dear family in Yashua,Berek Alaha! I just wanted to write in and tell evryone how wonderful Janet Magiera's Messianic Peshitta New Testament Trans is and how properly she has translated and transliterated the proper Divine names for Almighty God-.Maryah,Alaha,Yeshue,Meshikha,Rukha d Qudsha as well as other words like Namusa for the law among many others as well as the names of the apostles,groups,towns,cities,ect.This is exspecially wonderful and most important to me with the proper Aramaic Divine names for God the Father,Son and Holy Spirit.She has been the only translator to have done this accuratley and feel she deserves to be commended for this.Andrew Roth translated and transliterated the Divine names into Hebrew while of course the Peshitta is Aramaic hence the great gift Magiera has blessed us with by using Maryah for the Lord God,Yeshue for our Lord,Meshikha for Messiah,Alaha for God,Rukha d Qudsha for Holy Spirit,ect.I enjoyed her regular Peshitta trans and parralel trans which are very good but her Messianic Trans with the proper Divine names in Aramaic is a wonderful blessing indeed and preserves more faithfully the proper sanctity and Holiness in adressing Almight God in the proper names and Fashion.In Yashua,Deacon Michael.

Messages In This Thread
Aramaic Bible Translations - by berekaloho - 04-14-2011, 11:55 PM
Re: Aramaic Bible Translations - by berekaloho - 04-19-2011, 08:24 PM