Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come, let us reason of Enoch of old
P.S. "Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God." Matthew 22:29. -in references to men and angels

I dont have the verse on hand with me now (but promise to give later), and this timed public library computer only gives me 1:31 seconds from here to finish, BUT....Enoch already said that men would become like the sons of God upon death. Seems like the Jews AND Yeshua already knew of Enoch's scriptures, eh?[/quote]

Because I promised I would...

Enoch chapter 50...

1In those days shall the earth deliver up from her womb, and hell deliver up from hers, that which it has received; and destruction shall restore that which it owes.

2He shall select the righteous and holy from among them; for the day of their salvation has approached.

3And in those days shall the Elect One sit upon his throne, while every secret of intellectual wisdom shall proceed from his mouth, for the Lord of spirits has gifted and glorified him.

4In those days the mountains shall skip like rams, and the hills shall leap like young sheep satiated with milk; and all the righteous shall become like angels in heaven.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Come, let us reason of Enoch of old - by sean - 03-21-2011, 05:44 AM
Re: Come, let us reason of Enoch of old - by dr p - 03-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Re: Come, let us reason of Enoch of old - by sean - 03-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Re: Come, let us reason of Enoch of old - by rungold315 - 03-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Re: Come, let us reason of Enoch of old - by sean - 03-28-2011, 03:03 AM