Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here has the courage to reject the Pericope Adulterae?
Shlama Khulkon:
I regret having answered your question. Theological queries are not to be discussed on these forums. I forgot that and gave my heart felt answer only to be challenged with rhetoric. This type of questioning has nothing to do with Aramaic Primacy. It goes nowhere and it will always end in disagreement. Have your own theological position and allow others to have theirs. Some do not accept Greek as the original writing of the New Testament. I am one of them but each is entitled to his own persuasion. I am an Aramaic New Testament Primacist and this fact will never change. My position comes from years of study.

As I stated also, not all Greek New Testament manuscripts contain Pericops Adulterae. However all known Aramic Peshita Manuscripts reject it. So Greek Manuscripts are divided over the Pericope Adulterae but the Peshitta is unified.

Shlama,
Stephen Silver,
Dukhrana Biblical Research,
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dukhrana.com">www.dukhrana.com</a><!-- w -->

Messages In This Thread
Re: Who here has the courage to reject the Pericope Adultera - by Stephen Silver - 02-23-2011, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 02-24-2011, 06:11 PM