Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How established is Aramaic Primacy?
The past weeks, i have been busy reading all kinds of things on Aramaic Primacy. It seems, that this Forum is the major spot for original research on the topic. Also dukhrana.com seems the place to go to for original languages studies. i have to say that i am very interested in this topic, and that i see a lot of substance to the claim of Aramaic Primacy. But, i must wonder, though the CoE and other organizations have existed for so many centuries, it yet seems that the Aramaic Primacy research is just at the beginning.

Many posts on this forum are original research, books promoting aramaic primacy seem hard to get (if you can get them at all), there is no establisehd numbering system (Like Strong's, TWOT etc.(you may not see the need as many of you speak aramaic, but, if you want to be taken seriously, you have to make original language study available for everyone)), there are very few dictionaries, and the dictionaries available seem way too concise concise (are there no dictionaries like the TWOT?), a lot of information available (original research or not) seem a little biased, or at least irreprucible on a scolarly level, and then, quite frankly, this forum does not seem very active considering it is supposed the central of such an fundamental and crucial matter.

So, i am wondering, where do the advocates of Aramaic Primacy see themselves? Do you feel like you have exhausted the information that could be made available to advocate this topic properly? Or do you see yourselves in a position where that is not necessary? Or, do you maybe believe that your work is meely at its beginning (which is kind of the way i see it)?
Jesus is the one true God of the Bible.

Messages In This Thread
How established is Aramaic Primacy? - by Andrej - 09-12-2010, 08:24 PM