Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earliest known date attached to four Gospels
Shlama all---Theft is theft. I would like to see even one example where any Semite group--Hebrew or Aramean--who needed and/or found desirable having their mss taken from them and hidden away forever. Trust me we Semites are quite capable--Jews, Christians and Arabs--of keeping our traditions safe without the help of other nations. To suggest otherwise is preposterous and borders on the insulting.

And I am supposed to ask those who admit doing the deed, pretty please, I would really, really appreciate it if you would just let me see what never should have been taken from my people in the first place?

What if the roles were reversed? What if I had an autographed copy of Jerome's Vulgate and locked it away so that no Catholic would ever see it? How would they feel? How do you think the Scots felt when the British took their Stone of Skoon from which all Scottish kings were sworn in on and the Brits just used that stone for themselves until thiS Queen finally returned it after 700 years? But during that time, how do I feel if I am Scottish?

You see, it all depends on your perspective. If you either don't have your ancestral home (Paul) or are asked to give it up to avoid genocide (me) then you have no idea what it is like and you can just sit there and wonder why we Semites are so sensitive. Walk 2000 years in our shoes and maybe you will understand.

Pretty please my Jewish behind. Give me back MY PESHITTA and give it back NOW.
Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: Earliest known date attached to four Gospels - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 03-19-2009, 03:48 AM