Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L'shana tova
Shlama Akhi Kabiba:
Shana Tovah. Repentance and forgiveness are inseparable spiritual gifts. Often we need space to repent, a time of reflection and we need the Rukha d'Kadusha to be our paraklete. It is not possible to repent without Torah, for Torah is the absolute indictment of our sins and mistakes (khet). However, without the aid of the Rukha d'Kadusha we can't even desire it. Forgiveness is of God and He has extended grace and forgiveness to His children. So it is that we must "forgive those who trespass against us". Every human soul commits both deliberate and inadvertent errors of judgement, lapses in godly attributes, hard-heartedness and un-Christ-like behaviour.
In the last few days, for me anyway it's been a blur of poignant postings, misunderstandings and revelations both delightful and shocking. I know that we need time to digest what we have recently uncovered. At this time of Awe, and "for our brethren and companions' sake let us say peace be to you". Let us cover the nakedness of our brethren and look to our gracious Saviour.

"brethren forgive me for trespassing,
may my ways be transparent before all."

................and

"Gracious LORD Yeshua, shed light upon my innermost being,
and root out any perverse way in me.
Correct me and guide me,
for your rebuke is sweeter to my soul than the flattery of man."

Shlama,
Stephen Silver
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dukhrana.com">http://www.dukhrana.com</a><!-- m -->

Messages In This Thread
L'shana tova - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-30-2008, 06:56 PM
Re: L'shana tova - by Christina - 09-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Re: L'shana tova - by Stephen Silver - 09-30-2008, 07:46 PM
Re: L'shana tova - by Christina - 09-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Re: L'shana tova - by Stephen Silver - 09-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Re: L'shana tova - by Christina - 09-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Re: L'shana tova - by abudar2000 - 09-30-2008, 11:00 PM
Re: L'shana tova - by judge - 10-01-2008, 12:53 AM