Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Andrew Gabriel Roth About Mari/PEACE
So Spyridon, let me make sure I am understanding you corrently. You think it is ok to make sweeping judgments about a work you have never read, and then give some catch all non-maintream title to me without example or proof.Then you just casually wonder if I happened to be associated with the biggest theif and liar the Nazarenes have ever produced, and this was what again? Honest qoestion? And your "question" about Trimm was really a nasty statement instead. You said "I hope" rather than "I wonder" I mean while not just "hope" I didn't fake the ossuary box of James too.

You use terms but don't define them at all and they come across as accusations instead or warnings that I night be a condemned Judaaizer and whatnot or may be part of the forty theives that stole with James. But hey, no offense right? My reaction is too curious.

I am acting this way because you are clearlhy coming from a place of harsh and unfair judgment so I throw that right back at you. You may think you ask honest questions but your techniques in doing so leave much to be desired. And I truly doibt you have expertise sufficient to say what is and is not mainstream in the Nazarene community. But that's ok we have an essay in Mari to set the 13 principles of the fiath for all who may be curious.

Shlama w'butkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: To Andrew Gabriel Roth About Mari/PEACE - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-09-2008, 04:31 AM