Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Andrew Gabriel Roth About Mari/PEACE
I guess you didn't get the memo Spyridon...I have debunked Trimm for years. He is fraud and a liar and far from a translator. I have nothing to do with him. Don't let that stop you from thinking otherwise just since it has only been true since 2002.

And I sign my full name here and would appreicate your calling me Andrew. For someone who keeps saying they don't want to offend you sure trip up a lot. I suggest you study things more carefully before making broad and questionable pronouncements or asking loaded questions.

Why do you think I have refused to take pre publication orders for Mari for more than a year? I could have pocketed thousands of dollars easily as Trimm did with his Horribly Ruined Version NT but I refused to not be as he did and whine about delays and never deliver on what was paid for. To even ask such a question linking me to him IS OFFENSIVE and you will be wise to not repeat the error. I rejected him when I saw his true nature and have never ceased telling the truth about him.

What's next? You want to know if I support Moshe K on plural marraige or will you take the hint that I do not?

WHen people buy Mari they will get her in good order and in timely fashion.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: To Andrew Gabriel Roth About Mari/PEACE - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-09-2008, 03:31 AM