Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Further Word On The Publication of Mari/P.E.A.C.E.?
Shlama Albion,

Ahhhhhh ........... maybe this is why I never heard back from you, either? I know it's been a while, but when I sent you an email or two, and at least one PM, I was kind of suspicious that your tormentor might have intercepted and obfuscated the letters. Finally, I wrote it off as my paranoia, and figured you must've been pissed at me. I knew I didn???t say anything to injure you, but who???s to know? I am VERY grieved for you, and this forum, to have a rodent munching away at wires within the system. I would suspect that trifling emotions between you and Andrew, and perhaps you and me, and everyone else here for that matter, are part of the intentional game? I am familiar with the Hegelian Dialectical as well as other ???mind games???. This seems to be part of a game, and I think you hit the nail on the head with your ???social engineering??? post. In fact, in my last (lost?) PM to you, I praised you for sharing that with us.

Blessings in Mashikha,

Ryan

Messages In This Thread
Re: Any Further Word On The Publication of Mari/P.E.A.C.E.? - by Amatsyah - 05-16-2008, 06:04 PM