Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Further Word On The Publication of Mari/P.E.A.C.E.?
Shlama Akhi Albion,

I have been writing you privately for some time now about this and on some other things, and you have not responded at all. Do you check your email or has it changed? Reason I ask is that I was really hurt when you didn't write me back and the emails I sent did not bounce back as bad. Oh well, I guess you are still interested in Mari/PEACE so I am relieved on that score; there must be another reason why you didn't get/respond my messages. If you get/find my messages later, just delete them. I thought you were mad at me and were ignoring me over the past 7-10 days.

Now as for Mari/PEACE, the only thing I can say is that my publisher thinks it will go to the bindery in May--yes THIS MAY. I got a few last minute requests that I finished promptly, including one on the Virgin Birth and Isaiah 7:14 that I dealt with in Path to Life. This info has been adapted for Mari/PEACE. My publisher further tells me that the new layout scheme has been successful in incorporating the English and Estrangela texts--the most difficult part of the layout. The last thing he is doing is making sure the formatting and Scripture references are uniform throughout, because some of the adapted/re-formed material is more than 5 years old.

Also, and as far as I know, we are still talking about a one volume work in the price range I set for you, although the exact number is not known yet. One other thing we are trying to do is to do a tie in with my Ruach Qadim publisher to offer RQ 1 & 2 CD-Roms along with purchase of Mari or for ar a little bit more, but this is preliminary. Electronic versions of Mari are a thing we are looking at later.

Be patient my dear brother. It will not be much longer.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: Any Further Word On The Publication of Mari/P.E.A.C.E.? - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 05-15-2008, 10:42 PM