Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian
I want you to STOPusing the word "xian" or "Xtian".

You say you use this negative terminology because "the Orthodox do".

The Ultra Orthodox HATEthe Israeli Messianic Believers (the vast majority of whom are JEWS by birth. That is, they have a Jewish mother, or father, or BOTH).

The Ultra Orthodox have gone to the point of bombing innocent Messianic children in Israel, which if you've read the posts about Israel, you've seen. How can ANYONE condone this?

I'm telling you that the Orthodox borrowed this term ("xian or "xtian") from the Neo-Pagans, I don't really care if you believe me, or not.

Then you try to say (if I understand you correctly) that because one of Yeshua's Disciples was crucified on an Xshaped cross, this somehow makes it OK to use this foul word.

Historically, ONLY ONE of Yeshua's Disciple's was murdered on an X shaped cross, but I don't really see what this has to do with ANYTHING.

To see Gentiles dress up like Orthodox Jews, is like seeing white people dress up like the Native American people(s).

It's a sad and deeply racist kind of joke.

Let me tell you a story.

I used to live in New Mexico (from 1980 till 1984).

I had a friend that lived for awhile near Jemez Pueblo (near Jemez Springs, New Mexico).

He learned enough Tewa (the language of the Pueblo's) to be reasonably conversant with the Native people.

One morning he was walking into a store and a full blood Pueblo walked into the store at the same time as he.

He said "Good morning, how are you?" In Tewa trying to be simply polite.

This young Pueblo man said "Yeah, white man, you can learn to speak some of our language, BUT YOU CAN NEVER BE ONE OF US!"

This is the same dilemma that Gentiles face, trying to become "Jews".

Yes, you ARE Grafted On to that Sweet Vine that has roots deep into Hebrew soil, but you WILL ALWAYS BE A GENTILE.

Now, if you chose to call yourself "a Messianic Gentile", THAT'S a true telling of who you really are.

I know exactly what it takes to convert fully to Judaism, and I seriously doubt that you've done those things.

The first (or perhaps the second) thing would be TO DENY THAT YESHUA IS THE MESSIAH.

That's about all that I have to say.

I wish you a Peaceful Sabbath, Albion

Messages In This Thread
Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by *Albion* - 05-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by *Albion* - 05-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Re: Messianic/Nazarene VS. Christian - by Dawid - 05-10-2008, 05:39 PM