Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Paul Younan About Human Evil
Rafa,

First, it's apparent to me that you've never been involved in a war, or combat, have you?

Most of what I wrote was taken (which I THOUGHT that I was clear about) from David Bivins and Roy Blizzard's book.

75% of that post, probably.

It's apparent that you know nothing about Friends (Quakers) either.

Most American Quakers are basically PAGAN and believe in this vague and indescrible "Inner Light".

They LAUGH at Conservative Friends and call us "Jesus Freaks".

Here in our state of Iowa, Conservative Friends from Ohio and North Carolina started the original Friends Meetings back in the 18th Century.

Almost ALL Iowa Friends (except ONE PERSON in Southern Iowa) are Liberal to the MAX.

They definately ARE NOT Believers in Christ Jesus. But, for all intents and purposes, they are PAGAN.

Now onward through the fog.......I NEVER said that Yeshua was trying to start ANY kind of "jihad", and arm his followers with machetes!

Whattttttt? Where does THIS even COME FROM?

I THOUGHT that the video from Israel was a perfect idea of what I was trying to illustrate, that these young men and women who were a part of the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) and were also strong Believers in Yeshua.

Being ONE THING, does NOT negate the OTHER!

I am a Gentile. But I believe in a Jewish Saviour, who I personally Believe is STILL Jewish till this moment.

If any quote that Bivins or Blizzard used, upset you, then I'm sorry. But those words WERE NOT MINE, BUT THEIRS.

Now, I mentioned a conversation from 1971 that Hal Lindsey's book 'The Late Great Planet Earth' was a part of......this was mentioned in PASSING.

I AM NOT a follower of Hal Lindsey IN ANY WAY. But I mentioned Hal Lindsey as a part of a conversation that I had with Vickie Simon that helped me come to Faith, to Believe in Messiah Yeshua. Do you UNDERSTAND THIS??

This conversation was about The End of Days. Yes, we talked about the End Times in 1971 TOO!

Wow, that my experience of Conversion BOTHERS YOU, that just blows me away! I don't know HOW to respond to THAT!

My ONLY real thrust here was that we HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFEND OUR FAMILIES, AND OURSELVES, AND OUR COUNTRIES, AND WE CAN STILL BE BELIEVERS IN YESHUA!

Do I agree with Jewish colloborators with the Romans in 70 AD?

Or IN ANY WAY support their warped Jewish spirituality?

NO, of course NOT!

And this mention of Islam, amd Mohammed.

I hate to be crude, but my middle finger up to Islam!

And this isn't from Paul Younan, or Peshitta.org, it's from Albion Guppy!

Remember the World Trade Center! We will NEVER forget!

I'm done.

Shlama, Albion

Messages In This Thread
To Paul Younan About Human Evil - by *Albion* - 02-11-2008, 06:27 AM
Re: To Paul Younan About Human Evil - by gbausc - 02-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Re: To Paul Younan About Human Evil - by *Albion* - 02-12-2008, 08:44 AM
Re: To Paul Younan About Human Evil - by *Albion* - 02-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Re: To Paul Younan About Human Evil - by *Albion* - 02-12-2008, 09:31 PM