Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew's MARI or P.E.A.C.E. Translation
Shlama all--

I have received a few minor updates on Mari/PEACE from my publisher that might interest some of you. I copied him my response to Albion and my publisher wrote back confirming the timetable. In fact, there is a chance it might be sooner, but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too high right now. Right now we are in the process of also setting up a web site which will be the clearinghouse for all Mari-related information. The publishing company itself, Netzari Press, is being set up as I write these words.

Now, once all my materials have gone through his process and come back to me, then I will have more control in giving everything the final approval it needs. If my publisher is correct I and the Proofreader-in-Chief will have our formatted translation and appendix texts POSSIBLY in the next 2 weeks. If that happens, I know how long it will take me to make final revisions, and we will go from there.

Also, we are working to release some material early, perhaps in pdfs, on the prophetic-calendar stuff I discussed recently and some other areas of interest. I will let all of you know when Netzari Press is online.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
MARI/PEACE Minor updates - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 11-29-2007, 06:07 PM