Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marya Yeshua - YHWH YHWH Saves???
Mic,

You could write a whole book on it for me, and tell me everything you might think about it, and how you interpret this or that verse. But by The Holy Spirit of YHWH, I know beyond any doubt, that The Messiah is Master-YHWH. ---> God the Word, manifest in flesh. He is not The Father Himself, as to his Humanity, but is indeed His very Word/Wisdom/Power, as to His Divinity, which is fully manifested in the Person of Yeshua the Nazarene, our Savior.

This is what ALL the early Church teachers taught, and I also teach. The Apostles teach this, as well as The Prophets who lived under the former Covenant, who prophesied just who The Messiah truly is. The Word (which is God) made flesh.

That bogus translation you quoted above is from a group which is cultic and strange in it's beliefs, and will mislead you further away from the Truth. Have you read some of their teachings?

You simply don't understand the whole matter, Mic, because you are using your carnal mind to think with on this matter. That won't work. You have to have revelation in your spirit, from The Holy Spirit, to know and to teach it right.

I've heard all the arguments for over 30 years from the cults, who try to make The Messiah less than who He truly is...and I can't be swayed from what I KNOW to be True, by The Holy Spirit of Master-YHWH, through His Holy Word.

Here is a very clear verse to ponder on this subject...and I'll show it in all the Aramaic to English translations which I know of that are published, and then give a very literal rendering at the end, from the Khabouris Codex.

Romans 9:5
"...The Messiah appeared in the flesh, who is The God Who is over all, to Whom are praises and blessings to the eternity of eternities, amen." -David Bauscher

"...The Mashiyach appeared in the flesh, who is Elohim over all; to whom be praises and benediction, forever and ever; Amen" -Andrew Roth

"...Christ was seen in the flesh. He who is God who is over all, to him [be] our praises and our blessings forever and ever. Amen." -Janet Magiera

"The Messiah has appeared in the flesh. He exists God over all. To him we will give-glory and we will bless forever and-evermore! Amen. -A. Francis Werner

"...Christ appeared in the flesh, who is God over all, to whom are due praises and thanksgivings, for ever and ever. Amen. -George Lamsa

"...the Anointed appeared in the flesh; who is God over all; to whom be praises and blessings for ever and ever. Amen. -William Norton

"...the Messiah was seen in the flesh: he, having been God concerning all - to him be glory and eulogy eternally and eternally. Amen." -Herb Jahn

"...the Messiah was seen in the flesh. He who is God who is over all, to him [be] our praises and our blessings forever and ever. Amen." -The Way International's Word-by-Word Translation

"...Christ appeared in the flesh, to become God of all, to the [end of the] universe, of all the universes, amen." -Victor Alexander

"The Messiah is descended from the patriarchs. He is Aloha over all, in human form. Praises and blessings belong to Him forever and ever. Aw-main." -Lonnie Martin

"...appeared the Meshiha in the flesh, who is Aloha over all: his be praises and benedictions to the age of ages. Amen." John Etheridge

"...Messiah appeared in the flesh, who is God over all; to whom be praises and benediction, for ever and ever; Amen." -James Murdock

"...and M'shiyha made visible in the flesh who is Alaha which is over all so that unto Him be praises and blessings unto the eternity of eternities. Amiyn" -A literal rendering of the Khabouris.

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by trettep - 07-17-2005, 10:36 AM
[No subject] - by peshitta_enthusiast - 07-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Yahweh Yeshua ? - by gbausc - 07-18-2005, 09:17 PM
[No subject] - by peshitta_enthusiast - 07-18-2005, 11:32 PM
Re: Marya Yeshua - YHWH YHWH Saves??? - by Sarah - 02-18-2013, 03:44 PM
Re: Marya Yeshua - YHWH YHWH Saves??? - by mickoy - 03-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Re: Marya Yeshua - YHWH YHWH Saves??? - by mickoy - 03-29-2013, 06:59 PM
Re: Marya Yeshua - YHWH YHWH Saves??? - by mickoy - 03-29-2013, 10:08 PM
Re: Marya Yeshua - YHWH YHWH Saves??? - by mickoy - 03-30-2013, 12:10 PM