Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humility
Akhi bar-Khela, I will always pray for you. I failed you miserably when you needed me a couple years back...because of my selfishness. I have never forgotten, nor fogiven myself for, that incident. Thankfully you came back inspite of how I treated you.

There is nothing to admire at all....any one thing I may appear to be good at is dwarfed by ten others I am miserably insufficient at, both professionally and personally, as you well know.

It is hard at times to handle the weight life places on your shoulders. I went through a similiarly hard time a year ago, so bad that I was curled up in a fetal position on the bed and couldn't get up for days at a time...it was so bad, I was a wreck both physically and emotionally, especially emotionally. I can only imagine how much more exponentially difficult my life might have been had I not had the support network that I was blessed to have.

Alaha will lead you to the calm place where you belong, where you will feel safe. I know He will. You have made the first step possible, you've opened up like you did couple of years ago. The rest is easy, and in God's hands...if you will allow it. I won't mess up again.

In the meantime, you have my cell number - right? And Deans? Call either of us anytime, Dean and I just spoke and he is looking forward to hearing from you and getting together. You were a strong young man when we first met, and you are a stronger man today. You will make it through this.
+Shamasha Paul bar-Shimun de'Beth-Younan
[Image: sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Humility - by bar_khela - 11-16-2004, 11:46 PM
[No subject] - by peshitta_enthusiast - 11-17-2004, 01:43 AM
[No subject] - by danbarnaba - 11-17-2004, 04:03 AM
Forgiveness - by gbausc - 11-17-2004, 01:26 PM
23 pages ? - by gbausc - 11-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Paul - by bar_khela - 11-18-2004, 12:31 AM
Re: Humility - by Keith - 11-18-2004, 01:31 AM
Re: Paul - by Paul Younan - 11-18-2004, 02:49 AM