Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marya Yeshua - YHWH YHWH Saves???
Mic,

Who do you say spoke with Moses on the Mountain, who gave him The Name, the Commandments written by his finger, and showed him His backside, but not His face?

The Messiah is indeed YHWH manifested in and through the flesh, in the Person of The Messiah, who is both 100% YHWH and 100% Human, both united in the Person of Yehoshua the Nazarene.

The Father and His Son are ONE, in a special union that we can't understand. The Messiah is said in The Scriptures to be The Creator of the Universe and all things contained in it. The Messiah/YHWH thus created Adam out of the dust of the earth that day, and formed Eve from one of Adam's ribs...later when YHWH became flesh, we see Him scoop up some dust of the earth and make some mud with His saliva, smear some of that on a blind man?s eyes and created new eyes for him, so he could see.

The Father has chosen to reveal Himself in and through His Word/Son, from the beginning. YHWH is The Word of The Father, eternally existing in Him. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. And He is YHWH. No doubt about it. The Peshitta makes this extremely clear, like no other version of The Holy Scriptures.

If you ever see The Messiah, you have seen The Father.

Shlama,
Chuck
Hi Chuck,
first i highly respect your faith, but have a look on this:
The Creed of Aphraates
Now this is faith:
When a man shall believe in God, the Lord of all,
Who made the heavens and the earth and the seas and all that is in them,
Who made Adam in His image,
Who gave the Law to Moses,
Who sent His Spirit in the Prophets,
Who sent the Messiah into the world,
And that a man should believe in the bringing to life of the dead,
And believe also in the mystery of Baptism:
This is the Faith of the Church of God......

Aphraates, Syriac Afrahat (flourished 4th century), Syrian ascetic and the earliest-known Christian writer of the Syriac church in Persia!
Did he said what you said? Who is the creator, the Messiah? Is your believe really what the early Christians (Nazarens) believed?

Let us ask Yeshua, what does he believe?

Yeshua was approached by a scribe with a profound question, ?which is the preeminent commandment?? (Mark 12:28). Mark records Yeshua?s reply from Deut. 6:4-5. ?And Yeshua answered him, ?The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord.? (Mark 12:29)" and so is my believe!

Yeshua's teachings are very clear about what and who he is and not is:
John 20:17: ??.i am ascending to my father and your father, and my God and your God?.
John 17:14: ? I have given them thy word...?
John 05:30: ? I can do nothing of myself; but as I hear I judge,
and my judgment is just; for I do not seek my own
will, but the will of him who sent me.?
Mark 10:18: ? Jesus said to him, Why do you call me good?
There is no one who is good except the one God.?

Yeshua called YHVH his God! Nowhere he called him self the second person of the Trinity and the first Christians called ?Nazarens? were jews, a Trinity of God (3 persons) for them does not exist!

May the peace of Yeshua be with you!
Michael
:

I believe exactly as Afrahat does there, nothing he says there disagrees with what I said, and nothing I said disagrees with what he said. Perhaps it's your understanding that isn't clear on what we both say which is in agreement.

And if you don't say that The Messiah is YHWH, come in the flesh, then you don't believe what The Peshitta clearly says on that subject. And if you can't say it, then 1st Corinthians 12:3 in The Aramaic Scriptures will tell you why you can't do so as yet.

And even most who believe in the doctrine of the Trinity, don't understand it, some teaching it wrongly, so it's no marvel that you don't either, and perhaps even less so.

And, Mic....the 1st believers in The Messiah, who were Jews, as true Christians everywhere do today, knew/know very well, and taught/teach The Church, made up of both Jews and Gentiles, that The Messiah was/is indeed YHWH come in the flesh, in the Person of Yeshua of Nazareth.

Shlama,
Chuck
mickoy Wrote:Yeshua called YHVH his God! Nowhere he called him self the second person of the Trinity and the first Christians called ?Nazarens? were jews, a Trinity of God (3 persons) for them does not exist!

Michael
Hi Michael,

Just one addition, I would rather say: "He called the God his God, or the Father, who was greater than he was." It's not trinity teaching to say that Messiah = YHWH.

Also Hebrews 2:7 witnesses that Yeshu' became less than angels. So if he said: "The father is greater than I" there is no contradiction.

However, Philippians 2:9 tells us that after the resurrection, his position became the greatest in universe. It is the father who appointed him to that position and he got the name (HaShem/ Shema) which is above all names. You cannot give a reputation to someone, (since 'name' also can mean reputation) but it is THE name, YHWH, which is the greatest name there is!

This still does not contradict the unitity, or oneness of the Father and the Son. They are ONE like husband and woman are ONE when united in a marriage. ONE does not mean 'one person' but ONE unit.

Wishing you blessings as well.
Hi Chuck,
in 1Tim. 2:5, the Peshitta reads: For there is one God, and one mediator between
God and men, the man Jesus Christ
That is so very clear, on one hand God and on the other hand the man Yeshua!

Nothing else is Shaul saying in 1 Corinthians:
Therefore I want you to understand that no man
speaking by the Spirit of God calls Yeshua accursed;
and that no man can say that Yeshua is the LORD but
by the Holy Spirit.

Yeshua is our Lord (Master) not our God!

But the problem will always be, you will find something which supports your point of view,
and i will find something which supports my point of view!
From my point of view you have to look at the NT with the eyes of the Tanakh and not the other way around!
What does it mean to be the Messiah? This is an jewish concept! How did the jews understand that in the time of Yeshua?
What does it mean "the word became flesh" in the context of the Tanakh? John starts with the same word like the Genesis!
The word is "Bereshit", so there is a connection between both and you have to view everything in that context!
What is the "word"?

You see if we want to go deeper here, we have to clear all this questions!
The peace of our Lord and Messiah Yeshua be with you!
Michael
Hi Chuck,

the threefold manifestation of God in a more symbolic meaning,
according to Paul Tillich's ?Systematic Theology?:

1. The Father = the creative power

2. The Son = the saving love, manifest in Yeshua, the Messiah

3. The Holy Spirit = the power of ecstatic transformation (Ruach HaKodesh in Hebrew, female!)

I like this very much, do you agree with this?
P.S.by the way i understand the concept of the Trinity very well, because it was part of my study (M.Min)!

Kind regards
Michael
distazo Wrote:
mickoy Wrote:Yeshua called YHVH his God! Nowhere he called him self the second person of the Trinity and the first Christians called ?Nazarens? were jews, a Trinity of God (3 persons) for them does not exist!

Michael
Hi Michael,

Just one addition, I would rather say: "He called the God his God, or the Father, who was greater than he was." It's not trinity teaching to say that Messiah = YHWH.

Also Hebrews 2:7 witnesses that Yeshu' became less than angels. So if he said: "The father is greater than I" there is no contradiction.

However, Philippians 2:9 tells us that after the resurrection, his position became the greatest in universe. It is the father who appointed him to that position and he got the name (HaShem/ Shema) which is above all names. You cannot give a reputation to someone, (since 'name' also can mean reputation) but it is THE name, YHWH, which is the greatest name there is!

This still does not contradict the unitity, or oneness of the Father and the Son. They are ONE like husband and woman are ONE when united in a marriage. ONE does not mean 'one person' but ONE unit.

Wishing you blessings as well.

Hi Chuck,
I like to invite you to have a look on this:

The Gospel of JOHN chapter 1, quote from:

Enlightenment From The Aramaic
Selected Passages
F r o m The Khabouris Manuscript (eastern Peshitta text)
An Ancient Text Of the Syriac New Testament

Translated direct into English from the ancient Aramaic with particular
and painstaking fidelity to the preservation of the thought
patterns, images, and concepts peculiar to Aramaic, the native language
of Jesus of Nazareth, and the language in which He delivered
His teachings to the world.

Chapter 1
1. At the very beginning (brashest) there was willed action
(milta), and the willed action (milta) then was by God (Alaha),
and God was that willed action (milta).

2. This beginning (brashest) was by God. <have a look at 1 Genesis!!>

3. All was by Him and without Him not a single thing came
into being out of that which was.

4. From Him there came into being a perfect life (khayi) and
this perfect life (khayi) >the Messiah> became light (nohra) unto all men.

5. And this light (nohra) out of darkness caused light, (manhar)
and darkness did not overcome.

6. There was a man who was sent from God; his name was
John. <keep in mind John is named, but not Yeshua! Why? Because John speaks about the concept of the Messiah!>

7. This one came as a witness who would testify about the light
(nohra) which every man would believe (mhemnin) through him.

8. He was not this light (nohra) but was to testify about the
light (nohra).

9. For He was to be the light (nohra) of complete truth
(dashara) to cause light for every man coming into the world.

10. In the world He was, and the world was by His hand, and
the world did not know Him (yadi).

11. To His own He came, <the son of man> and His own <men> did not accept Him.

12. Now to those that accepted Him He gave power (sholtana);
they will be of the children of God; those that wholly trust in His
teachings (shmi).

13. Unto them it came not from blood (dima), not from the will
(sibyana) of the flesh, and not from the will (sibyana) of man, but
from God it came to them.

14. And willed action (milta) became flesh >the Messiah> and dwelt (agan)
among us, and we saw glory as if begotten from the Father, completely
filled (damali) with heavenliness (teyboota) and righteousness
(koshta).

15. John testified of Him, speaking about and saying. "This is the
true one (hanav), He who, it was said, would come after me, but He
is the same who was before me, because He was before me.

16. From His fullness (maloti) we all partook, and heavenliness
(teyboota) stood for (khlop) heavenliness (teyboota).

17. "While the law (namosa) was given through Moses,
absolute truth (shrara) and heavenliness (teyboota) came through
Jesus, the Anointed.

18. Man did not understand (khaze) God during all time. The
begotten of God <the Messiah>, He who was in the embrace of His Father, He has
explained Him."

Yeshua is not mentioned by name here, John is mentioned by name! For me it is very clear, that John had the jewish concept of the Messiah in mind! The concept of the Messiah was preexistend in the mind of Alaha! Not the son of man Yeshua! <look in the Tanakh for Alaha's concept of the Messiah!>

William Barclay: A Spiritual Autobiography. Here?s how he puts it:
?So then for me the supreme truth of Christianity is that in Jesus I see God. When I see Jesus feeding the hungry, comforting the sorrowing, befriending men and women with whom no one else would have anything to do, I can say: ?This is God.?
It is not that Jesus is God. Time and time again the Fourth Gospel speaks of God sending Jesus into the world. Time and time again we see Jesus praying to God. Time and time again we see Jesus unhesitatingly and unquestioningly and unconditionally accepting the will of God for himself. Nowhere does the New Testament identify Jesus and God. Jesus did not say: ?He who has seen me has seen God.? He said: ?He who has seen me has seen the Father.? These are attributes of God I do not see in Jesus. I do not see God?s omniscience in Jesus, for there are things which Jesus did not know. I do not see God?s omnipotence in Jesus for there are things which Jesus could not do. I do not see God?s omnipresence in Jesus, for in his days on earth Jesus could only be in one place at any given time, and once and for all revealed and demonstrated, the attitude of God to men, the attitude of God to me. In Jesus there is the full revelation of the mind and heart of God. And what a difference it means to know that God is like that!?

Do you want to go further? Please show me where here is written that Yeshua is God (Alaha)!
Kind regards
Michael
Quote:Hi Chuck,
in 1Tim. 2:5, the Peshitta reads: For there is one God, and one mediator between

by the Holy Spirit.

Mic,

Have you looked at 1 Corinthians 12:3 in The Aramaic Peshitta?

There is a word in Aramaic which means only "Master"...and the word found in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is not it. Please go to Dukrhana.com and look up the verse and study that word and tell me what you find. I would love to discuss it with you.

And of course there is only One God, and One Man, who is the Mediator between God and Mankind. He is The Messiah, The Word of God, who is both with God, and is God at the same time (John 1:1)...He was made flesh at the appointed time, for our salvation.

The Church of the East understands this rightly. That in Christ, there are 2 natures, one Divine and one Human, The Messiah is both, in one Person. He is both God, as to His divinity (Divine Nature), and Man as to His Humanity (Human Nature). He is thus 100% God and 100% Man, in ONE Person, The Father and The Son, Eternally United in The Holy Spirit, through which, they are dwelling in and present with/in their Temple...The People of YHWH.

Shlama,
Chuck
Chuck,
you ignore my quotes from Yeshua, this contradicts that he is God! Will he go to his God and our God, meaning him self?
That makes no sense!
Kind regards
Michael
Thirdwoe Wrote:
Quote:Hi Chuck,

by the Holy Spirit.

Mic,

Have you looked at 1 Corinthians 12:3 in The Aramaic Peshitta?

There is a word in Aramaic which means only "Master"...and the word found in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is not it. Please go to Dukrhana.com and look up the verse and study that word and tell me what you find. I would love to discuss it with you.

And of course there is only One God, and One Man, who is the Mediator between God and Mankind. He is The Messiah, The Word of God, who is both with God, and is God at the same time (John 1:1)...He was made flesh at the appointed time, for our salvation.

The Church of the East understands this rightly. That in Christ, there are 2 natures, one Divine and one Human, The Messiah is both, in one Person. He is both God, as to His divinity (Divine Nature), and Man as to His Humanity (Human Nature). He is thus 100% God and 100% Man, in ONE Person, The Father and The Son, Eternally United in The Holy Spirit, through which, they are dwelling in and present with/in their Temple...The People of YHWH.

Shlama,
Chuck

Hi Chuck,

What is ?MarYah??

It is believed by many that the Aramaic word "marya" used in place of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH) throughout the Tanakh (Old Testament) is better understood as ?MarYah?. It is said that this is a contraction of two words; ?Mar? ? Aramaic for ?Lord? or ?Master? and ?Yah? ? the short form of the divine name ?YHWH? or ?Yahweh?.

The actual Aramaic word is spelled Mem Resh Yodh Alap (mrya). None of the letters are capitalized in the Aramaic text known as the Peshitta Tanakh or Syriac Old Testament. Therefore, to write the word as ?MarYah? as opposed to ?marya? is misleading. It is reading one?s theology into the word and then teaching that theology to unsuspecting readers.

It is also believed by many that, since the word ?marya? was used in the Peshitta New Testament in reference to Messiah Yahshua, it means Yahshua is Yahweh (MarYah). That is the result of mistakenly understanding ?marya? to mean the divine name YHWH as opposed to it being a title meaning ?Lord? or ?Master?.

A point often stressed by MarYah proponents is that since ?marya? was used to replace the Tetragrammaton in almost 7,000 instances in the Old Testament that means it must mean ?YHWH?. However, the word ?Kurios? was consistently used throughout the Septuagint (Greek Old Testament) to replace ?YHWH?. Does that make ?Kurios? mean ?YHWH?? No. ?Kurios? is simply a Greek word meaning ?Lord? that was used as a substitute for ?YHWH?.

Your favorite verse of ?MarYah? proponents is 1 Cor 12:3.

(Peshitta)

"I therefore inform you, that there is no man, that speaketh by the Spirit of God, who saith that Jesus is accursed: neither can a man say that Jesus is the Lord [marya], except by the Holy Spirit." (Murdock translation)

"Therefore I want you to understand that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed; and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord [marya], but by the Holy Spirit. (Lamsa translation)

?MarYah? proponents like you read this verse as:

?Therefore, I want you to understand that no one, speaking by the Spirit of God, calls Yeshua accursed: and that no man can say that Yeshua is MarYah (Lord Yah=YHVH), but by the Holy Spirit.? 1

Notice that neither Murdock nor Lamsa nor Magiera used ?MarYah?, ?Lord Yah? or ?YHVH/YHWH? in their translations.

Chuck there is much more about this and why Yeshua = MarYa is wrong, i can make a much longer list if you really want!

Kind regards
Michael
Mic,

You could write a whole book on it for me, and tell me everything you might think about it, and how you interpret this or that verse. But by The Holy Spirit of YHWH, I know beyond any doubt, that The Messiah is Master-YHWH. ---> God the Word, manifest in flesh. He is not The Father Himself, as to his Humanity, but is indeed His very Word/Wisdom/Power, as to His Divinity, which is fully manifested in the Person of Yeshua the Nazarene, our Savior.

This is what ALL the early Church teachers taught, and I also teach. The Apostles teach this, as well as The Prophets who lived under the former Covenant, who prophesied just who The Messiah truly is. The Word (which is God) made flesh.

That bogus translation you quoted above is from a group which is cultic and strange in it's beliefs, and will mislead you further away from the Truth. Have you read some of their teachings?

You simply don't understand the whole matter, Mic, because you are using your carnal mind to think with on this matter. That won't work. You have to have revelation in your spirit, from The Holy Spirit, to know and to teach it right.

I've heard all the arguments for over 30 years from the cults, who try to make The Messiah less than who He truly is...and I can't be swayed from what I KNOW to be True, by The Holy Spirit of Master-YHWH, through His Holy Word.

Here is a very clear verse to ponder on this subject...and I'll show it in all the Aramaic to English translations which I know of that are published, and then give a very literal rendering at the end, from the Khabouris Codex.

Romans 9:5
"...The Messiah appeared in the flesh, who is The God Who is over all, to Whom are praises and blessings to the eternity of eternities, amen." -David Bauscher

"...The Mashiyach appeared in the flesh, who is Elohim over all; to whom be praises and benediction, forever and ever; Amen" -Andrew Roth

"...Christ was seen in the flesh. He who is God who is over all, to him [be] our praises and our blessings forever and ever. Amen." -Janet Magiera

"The Messiah has appeared in the flesh. He exists God over all. To him we will give-glory and we will bless forever and-evermore! Amen. -A. Francis Werner

"...Christ appeared in the flesh, who is God over all, to whom are due praises and thanksgivings, for ever and ever. Amen. -George Lamsa

"...the Anointed appeared in the flesh; who is God over all; to whom be praises and blessings for ever and ever. Amen. -William Norton

"...the Messiah was seen in the flesh: he, having been God concerning all - to him be glory and eulogy eternally and eternally. Amen." -Herb Jahn

"...the Messiah was seen in the flesh. He who is God who is over all, to him [be] our praises and our blessings forever and ever. Amen." -The Way International's Word-by-Word Translation

"...Christ appeared in the flesh, to become God of all, to the [end of the] universe, of all the universes, amen." -Victor Alexander

"The Messiah is descended from the patriarchs. He is Aloha over all, in human form. Praises and blessings belong to Him forever and ever. Aw-main." -Lonnie Martin

"...appeared the Meshiha in the flesh, who is Aloha over all: his be praises and benedictions to the age of ages. Amen." John Etheridge

"...Messiah appeared in the flesh, who is God over all; to whom be praises and benediction, for ever and ever; Amen." -James Murdock

"...and M'shiyha made visible in the flesh who is Alaha which is over all so that unto Him be praises and blessings unto the eternity of eternities. Amiyn" -A literal rendering of the Khabouris.

Shlama,
Chuck

Hi Chuck,
first i have nothing to do with any cult! Second from my pov you are reading in your quotes things which for me are not there!
So simple is this for me! The only Question for me is: what does it mean "the word became flesh"? For sure the jewish Apostles did not believe in something like a Trinity (ask any jew what he is thinking about that!) For sure Yeshua was for them the jewish Messiah and not JHVH, for them this is blasphemy, because of the Shema!
If you read the Genesis you can clearly see, that every thing is made by "the word of Elohim" and not by a preexistent Messiah!
The jews understanding was very clear,the concept of the Messiah was preexistent in the mind of YHVH and the Apostles were all jews, by the way the first 15 Bishops of the Jerusalem "Mother Church" as well! Then it changed the "Hellenists" took over and the Roman Church became dominant, this is simply a fact of the History!
The RK Church called the Nazarens and Ebionites (first Christians) "heretics" later, what a nonsense, they left the faith of the Messiah and the Apostles and did build a new religion, that what is called now "Christianity" under the influence of the pagan greek Philosophy!
If you study Church History you will find out all those things!But do not get me wrong as i said before, i highly respect your faith and hope you will do the same with others faith!
Michael
If you mean by "respect", that I would consider that a false teaching might be true...then no, I do not respect your false teaching. I love you and respect you as a person, but I love and respect you enough to tell you that you are mislead and mistaken about this matter and it looks like other things as well.

Now you say Messiah did not pre-exist?

Really?

Yeshua said He did. He said He existed before Abraham did, and Abraham lived some 2,000 years before Messiah became flesh and dwelt among us.

---> "Yeshua said to them, ?Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.? John 8:58

---> ?I said to you that you shall die in your sins, for unless you shall believe that I AM, you shall die in your sins.? John 8:24

I AM??? Who?

---> "God said to Moses, ?I AM WHO I AM.? And he said, ?Say this to the people of Israel, ?I AM has sent me to you.?? Exodus 3:14

You say that the "Jews" would not think that Messiah was God manifested in the flesh...of course the false "Jews" did not accept this Truth...they rejected Messiah and would not believe who He really is...it's the same today. Yeshua told them that they were not really Jews at all, and that their real father was the devil. Later the Apostle Paul explained how that is. You should not use their reasoning as the measure of Truth, Mic. Very bad idea.

The Apostle T'ama was a True Jew...look what he believed. ---> "And after eight days, again the disciples were inside and T'ama was with them, and Yeshua came in when the doors were locked; he stood in the center and he said to them, ?Peace be with you.? And he said to T'ama, ?Put your finger here and behold my hands and put your hand and reach into my side and do not be an unbeliever, but a believer.? And T'ama answered and said to him, ?My Master, and my Alahe!? Yeshua said to him, ?Now that you have seen me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen me and have believed.? John 26:29

Shlama,
Chuck
Hi Chuck,
please have a look on this:
Iren?us observes of these Jewish Christians: ?They practise circumcision, persevere in the
observance of those Customs which are enjoined by the Law, and are so Judaic in their mode of
life that they even adore Jerusalem as if it were the house of God.?50 Their Christology was a
simple one. They believed that Jesus was the natural son of Joseph and Mary, elected to the high
office of Messiah by virtue of his holy life and Davidic descent
; that he had been so designated at
his baptism by the entering in of the Holy Spirit, and the Voice which proclaimed, ?Thou are my
son, this day have I begotten thee.? They also believed that after proclaiming the kingdom of
God, he laid down his life for the salvation of Israel, was buried, rose again from the dead,
ascended into Heaven, and would shortly come again to set up his kingdom, and reign over the
house of Jacob forever.
This was the faith of the Nazarenes (Jerusalem Mother Church)! Compare it with yours please!

The Gentile Christians, on the other hand, were ignorant of the meaning of the term ?son of
God? in its Messianic sense, but were familiar with its use in their mythologies to signify one
begotten of a god in a supernatural sense. Thus Justin Martyr writes in his First Apology to the
Greeks:
And when we say also that the Logos, who is the firstborn of God, was produced without
sexual union, and that he, Jesus Christ, our Teacher, was crucified and died,
and rose again, arid ascended in to Heaven, we propound nothing different from what you believe
regarding those whom you esteem sons of Jupiter ?.
Moreover, the Son of God, called Jesus, even if only a man by ordinary
generation, yet, on account of his wisdom, is worthy to be called the son of God; for all
writers call God the Father of men and gods. And if we assert that the Word of God was born
of God in a peculiar manner, different hum ordinary thing to you, who say that Mercury is
the angelic Word of God.
But if anyone object that he was crucified, in this also he is
comparable to those reputed sons of Jupiter of yours, who suffered as we have now
enumerated.?And if we even affirm that he was born of a virgin, accept this in common
with what you accept of Perseus
. And in that we say that he made whole the lame, the
paralytic, and those born blind, we seem to say what is very similar to the deeds said to have
been done by Aesculapius.

Is it really me who is mislead ? Can you see where your faith comes from?
Peace be with you!
Michael
Yes, it's really you who is misled, and who misleads others, if you actually believe as it seems you do.

So, tell me, do you believe what those "Nazarenes" or really "Ebionites" are said to have believed? Teaching that
Quote: Jesus was the natural son of Joseph and Mary

And if so...you and those where/are not actual Christians at all, but of a false religion instead.

The Assembly of Alaha has never taught or believed that Messiah was "the natural son of Joseph", for He was of "the seed of the Woman", the Virgin, the Offspring of Alaha The Father, through The Holy Spirit, as to His Divinity, and the Offspring of the Virgin Mary, as to His Humanity. Search the Scriptures, for in then you think you have eternal life, yet they testify of Him as being YHWH manifest in the flesh...being God the Word.

Do you actually teach that Yeshua is the natural son of Joseph, and that Messiah did not pre-exist, being born from Joseph and Mary after they had natural sexual relations? Please say no.

This group you keep referring to as the "Nazarenes" being the "Jerusalem Mother Church"...if they did believe that...they were not part of the One True Church, which the Apostles established and taught. You confuse those heretics with those who were the True Israel of Alaha. Those imposters were known as "Ebionites", and were not the same in their beliefs as the real Nazarenes, who were true followers of Messiah.

If you wish to be a modern day Ebionite, that is your bad choice. I admonish you in the love of Alaha, to repent and believe the True Gospel of Messiah and seek to become part of His Holy Body.

Shlama,
Chuck